Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the deluxe the second I saw the first Rise of Skywalker teaser trailer, and haven?t regretted the purchase. He looks so menacing on his throne.

So I'm getting this guy on Wednesday. Is the stitching for the hood that needs to be snipped pretty obvious or do I need to go digging?

Never snipped mine, just futzed and It looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m gonna bet the ST Palps is nothing like this one. So would get him while you can. Just my own speculation but...
Spoiler Spoiler:

He's likely to be same as in rotj maybe some scars, older and for sure another more flamboyant robe as in the prequels. Rotj emperor is to me by far the most iconic one.. doubt episode 9 will change that.

If you're on the fence on this figure get it while you can, its a classic and looks even better in hand, robes are fine too imo.

Palps will be just a disembodied head, withered old body.

Palps will be just a disembodied head, withered old body.

Browsing the local Hot Toys store for Ep9 Palps...

main-qimg-d88bbcdff03256a2395ea0d5dca83f0e

I would have guessed PT and ST. No way HT will pass on an opportunity to do Palps with a lightsaber, just like they did with Yoda.

I would have guessed PT and ST. No way HT will pass on an opportunity to do Palps with a lightsaber, just like they did with Yoda.
Agreed. I always loved his hilt design. It was so gaudy and just felt like something he would make.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The hood doesn't lay flat against the side of my Emperor's head so I am not able to get it looking as nice as some of the pictures I have seen on this forum. Is this a common issue?

Good thing, because you'll stain his head if the material lays against it.

So both Luke Jedi and Palps get stains from their hoods? I still haven't displayed my Luke with the hood but Palps there's not a whole lot you can do to keep the hood 100% clear from the face.

Back