Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has arrived from Hong Kong.

Not allowed to touch it until the 25th...wifes orders!
fa0c795704a9ce6d247ae634650e49fd.jpg

Haha. You'll have to sneak down in the middle of the night and open he up for a quick look.

Just don't get busted man !!

My personal opinion is that this head sculpt screams episode 3 so damn much that you have to tack the damn hood far, far down to get rid of his Ass Head and make it feel more like EP6. I was never a fan of the smiling portrait, wish he was more neutral/sinister.

Robes look bad too overall . too bad that Yunsil project never took off.

Wor Gar's is about the only one I've seen so far that is better hitting the mark as he's an expert futzer.

My personal opinion is that this head sculpt screams episode 3 so damn much that you have to tack the damn hood far, far down to get rid of his Ass Head and make it feel more like EP6. I was never a fan of the smiling portrait, wish he was more neutral/sinister.

Wor Gar's is about the only one I've seen so far that is better hitting the mark as he's an expert futzer.

Man, you are pretty down on this figure. But I agree with all of the above. :lol

It’s from Jazzinc Star Wars Dioramas on face book

Thank you. Your picture looks so good with it. The product ones are jank as hell but thats prob just poor lighting. It's expensive but so is this entire hobby. lol

After looking at all the pictures.I agree.This figure is not as good as a HT SW figure can be. It's misses the mark and the head sculpt could of been better IMO.

Considering Ray's pedigree, I take this as a incredible compliment. Thank you sir.

Lol "ass head," very apt description!

Without the hood, he reminds me more of Coppola's Dracula.

Yeah the sculpt definitely has that puffier ROTS look to it. Although I still think most of that is just due to the overly bright lighting in pics that is washing out the wrinkles and detail.

In Rotj you never saw his gargantuan Rots ass 4head, no one knew or imagined it was there. But they had to sculpt it and I understand why they did so based on Rots. That said he will never be displayed by me with his hood off, and with his hold on the likeness to Rotj is way closer then Rots in my opinion, as it should be.

Excellent figure.

If they ever bundle this guy, it better be a three pack with his two guards!

Didn't look very close on mine yet, but I think there is 5 stitches in total?

13a080779950ae18fef78897ac819a32.jpg
75e06ec1e328edf2ee5d7e3a366f0419.jpg

A few quick photos. So far im loving the figure. This figure definitely should have included an extra head sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

13a080779950ae18fef78897ac819a32.jpg
75e06ec1e328edf2ee5d7e3a366f0419.jpg

A few quick photos. So far im loving the figure. This figure definitely should have included an extra head sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Again, great futzing, makes this figure.
Nice job.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back