Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The throne was a must for me. I just wish they would finally create a remote for light up functions.

Or better yet, a plug in version.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

That was April. He plans to add tariffs another 200 billion worth of goods in the next few weeks. I don't know what is on that list but it has to be a lot. Toys will make the list eventually.

I just curious about toys because i heard of a ship with soybeans trying to make it to port before some tariffs took effect and missed it by 30 minutes and had to pay 25% more on all it's cargo.

I hate politics but this might effect us all sooner than later

Anyway skipping the chair to save space and cash even though it looks really good and i might hate myself later.

Throne looks really good but I'm not yet at the point where I'll pay more for a doll chair then a real one, Palps' achy knees or not.

I'ts a nice chair that places him at the forefront of galactic fashion and ergonomic representation, but I'm pretty sure its his ability to shoot lightning out of his fingers and toss the senate at people who makes him boss.

Sorry emperor needs his chair. It’s what makes him a boss.

I agree. I'm going to get the chair because I want to display him sitting on the chair with the royal guards. I'll move him around but mostly will be displaying him with the throne and guards. I'm thinking of looking in to Jazz Diorama sets and maybe picking one up if he makes a throne room one

For me the chair is a must. I may not display him with it because I love the Force lightning look. It’s iconic to me. But I take solace in the fact that I have the option for the chair, either as a background or main display piece.

I wanted the chair because it gives me more display options. I'll probably be using it like some people use a stand for him. Let's be real, when are we going to get another Emperor figure this decked out again? Sure there will be an eventual Sith version BUT this Jedi one? At least another 5-8 years. Might as well do this now while the getting is good and the price is not astronomical.

I wanted the chair because it gives me more display options. I'll probably be using it like some people use a stand for him. Let's be real, when are we going to get another Emperor figure this decked out again? Sure there will be an eventual Sith version BUT this Jedi one? At least another 5-8 years. Might as well do this now while the getting is good and the price is not astronomical.

Amen brother !

THIS!

I agree and the figure is great especially how they turned from Ed Harris to this, but there is this (Vader) voice in my head going NOOOOOOO when I look at the exclusive and its $90 1:6 chair :lol

I also prefer him standing - thats when it got serious. Looking forward to the SDCC photos.

I was walking away from SSc as my retailer....BUT I had a bunch of rewards points. So the chair was free.....

I want to make this scene...
IcLfZ.jpg

Its the pinnacle moment in Jedi to me....Luke gives into fear and anger, and the epic battle we all waited for arrives.

Truth is i'm not that wealthy to pay half of a price of a figure for a 1/6 chair :D

I can't wait to see all the epic displays people will try to recreate. Once it starts shipping, I expect 75 percent of those of who ordered him to recreate the throne room dual. I know I am lol

I can't wait to see all the epic displays people will try to recreate. Once it starts shipping, I expect 75 percent of those of who ordered him to recreate the throne room dual. I know I am lol

I must admit, now I’ve just purchased and ultimate Jedi luke, I kind of want this and a Vader to set that up also.

I was walking away from SSc as my retailer....BUT I had a bunch of rewards points. So the chair was free.....

I want to make this scene...
IcLfZ.jpg

Its the pinnacle moment in Jedi to me....Luke gives into fear and anger, and the epic battle we all waited for arrives.

When i was 4, i was floored by esb, and then waited 3 years and talked about it with schoolmates about how the next film would end, and even at the ripe old age of 7, i felt the finale was pretty lackluster. In 3 years it looked like luke hadnt learned much at all except blocking blaster fire with his sword.

All he really did in the last fight was kick vader, and a backflip. At least vader threw his saber, but i never could figure out why he didnt just pull that walkway down using the force instead, i mean he threw a whole room at luke in esb.

Anyway, my point was that i had imagined something more epic.

You are right. Hmmm. I haven't preordered yet and I'm really on the fence. I'm displaying him standing no matter what, but it might make for a nice background addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back