Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am happy because this is one step closer to a complete SW collection for me.

Only need A Bespin Han and a decent Chewbacca...that doesn't look like Alf....

Now the wait to see if the Production fails in any way........

This is a hard figure to mess up production wise, it's basically robes and a headsculpt. Paint app isnt that complicated, save reaching his eyes under that gargantuan sith brow :lol

This is my worst fear...was kinda excited for the previous early release of 2 pack Tarkin -Vader, Anakin..

but now its getting heavy....also it means those Royal guards will becoming shortly if not same time with the Emperor :((

I signed up not only for Deluxe Emperor but two Guards. This was slated for 2019 money. ugh....this is one time I’m glad BBTS has delay in getting their orders in. I hope JL Superman doesn’t ship early now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I signed up not only for Deluxe Emperor but two Guards. This was slated for 2019 money. ugh....this is one time I’m glad BBTS has delay in getting their orders in. I hope JL Superman doesn’t ship early now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you will get lucky and it will be like Spiderman. Super early release in Jan, SS sent some out in Feb and most of the rest shipped last month

..the forum panel is very weird to me lately, very hard to see updated post and reply.. anyone has same issue ?

This is my worst fear...was kinda excited for the previous early release of 2 pack Tarkin -Vader, Anakin..

but now its getting heavy....also it means those Royal guards will becoming shortly if not same time with the Emperor :((

Royal Guards also had early arrival notices already today too.

It just got heavier.

giphy.gif

LjOL.gif

I'm over in BBTS land hoping for a similar release date and still waiting for Jedi Luke and Yondu.
797aca3ee29cdb6068541391bc9ece1c.gif

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Yondu.... Yondu....

Oh why oh why is BBTS having such a awkward year? I've already moved my preorders to another dealer. I'm quite certain I'm not the only one.

Yondu.... Yondu....

Oh why oh why is BBTS having such a awkward year? I've already moved my preorders to another dealer. I'm quite certain I'm not the only one.

I like their business model with no NRD and the cheap shipping but the waits are getting ridiculous to the point where I would consider paying more. The problem is switching means giving in to Sideshow and I really hate the shady way they are strong-arming folks as they control all stock. :mad:

I like their business model with no NRD and the cheap shipping but the waits are getting ridiculous to the point where I would consider paying more.

That sentence ends up at my point. Business model sucks if it makes you go elsewhere.

And you don't have to give Sideshow your money directly -- go thru AE or Timewalker. Until they too become strangely delayed.

That sentence ends up at my point. Business model sucks if it makes you go elsewhere.

And you don't have to give Sideshow your money directly -- go thru AE or Timewalker. Until they too become strangely delayed.

Are Timewalker and AE getting stock before BBTS? I guess I thought they were getting hosed in the same fashion. I have a few pre-orders with Timewalker, including a couple royal guards. Will have to see how that goes.

If I pre-order anything during SDCC I may order through Timewalker. Never tried AE simply because it's already a pain in the @$$ keeping track of pre-orders at three different sites.

Back