Hot Toys ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be the fourth Vader I'd be buying. I kept the HT ANH and sold off the medicom and Sideshow version. Can't wait to get this.

Pretty confused by this
dad96002bc9636e5fc028ab5c7b26857.png

Also finally anakin!
b12b65952e84a3089fe3b78698dcf042.jpg

I don't understand this vader either. It's definitely not ESB or ROTJ. Gloved and tusk are pretty easy to spot.

On sideshow's online comic con it states at the bottom of the Vader photo, items sold separately. That would be such a terrible release with all the worst parts of the rogue one set with the droid.

Also the price tag on the figure is set. I've never seen an unannounced figure with a price. It's also $250 which is the same price as the rogue one figure. Can't imagine them doing a release with a very intricate accessory for the same price as the more basic original release.

just away to cut corners and rehash the same figure and put the same price tag on it. then what would will really be cheap is to call it a AHN vader

Really hope they don't try to do that. The practical splitting helmet is very tough to pull off without it distorting the look of the facemask. It's also tough to make the humpty head and gizmos fit inside. I guess if anyone can pull it off, it's HT.

I never bought it, but the SSC DX I seem to recall had two helmets - one that was two piece (that didn't go together) for reveal with humpty head, the other one piece for full-helmet display.

3 actually...1 full.....1 split....1 just anakin

My favorite Vader flaws and all.....great base also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Luke just sees his father's face for the first time. Then suddenly it's this young crappy actor's ghost. Someone needs to do an edit where Luke has a WTF face instead of the smile.

Back