Hot Toys ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluevoice

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all, kind of an easter egg with the release of the Jedi Luke today, these pictures reveal the Hot Toys ROTJ Darth Vader.

Luke+Vader.jpg
ROTJ_Vader_02.jpg
ROTJ_Vader_03.jpg
ROTJ_Vader_04.jpg

Very nice! But again with the pleats? looks perfect to me aside from that. Hopefully the empire version doesnt have those on the tunic, its the only thing I didnt like about RO Vader too.

Curious is this will have a reveal as well. Not that I really care to display Vader that way, but still curious

As long as it has an unhelmeted sculpt, I am in for another Vader.

It MUST. That's the only way I'm getting it. And really, if they're doing Jedi Luke and Emperor, it's time. The empire strikes back version doesn't look any different to me. Why not just do the jedi one?

I'd probably would get it even if it didn't come with a unmasked sculpt. I have Maul and Ren, just missing this one.

Looks pretty good!

Edit: on second look, this looks like an ESB Vader. There's not a hook on the sternum area for the cape like the ROTJ costume. The belt looks ESB as there's no stud to the left of the buckle

Back