Hot Toys Rorshach actually happening?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? You're not looking forward to all the, "With '89 Joker and Batman and all the other stuff coming out, and considering I sold my Commedian because he'd started leaking, I had to give Rorschach the axe." posts? :huh

Who would buy a leaking Comedian??? :dunno

Still got mine... He was my fav form Watchmen...

Dont know about a Rorshach might buy him If I like what I see...

I can't believe the sudden surge of Comedians on ebay, since the issue was identified, are all leak free. Yet none mention the leaking. :lol

It was the same with DX02. Suddenly there were all these auctions saying "DCD batch." :lol

People who want company for DX Batman in their 1/6 scale infirmary. Or their 1/6 sanitarium, if they are in the "this is not happening" camp.

I would def buy a HT rorshach im just curious how they would do the mask. I wonder if they would do it in real cloth and try to add any features to it or what not.

The shape of scarecrow's mask was too distinct and important to the character to make out of fabric. If they did, it would be up to the collectors to futz it into accuracy. Many would fail, and ultimately be unhappy with the figure. I'm guessing that's why they went sculpted.

Rorshach's mask on the other hand conforms tightly to his face. Just look at Spidey for proof they don't need to sculpt it.

Last edited:
I'd love a Rorschach but I've given up hope now. It's to good to be true but hey look on the bright side were getting another Joker :slap

Joker has no place here... Joker has been done over to many times already... Rorshach is at least a fresh release form HT... IMO... Then again new people get into this hobby every day it seems cant knock Hot Toys for wanting to cash in again can we??? I can at least FU HT FU buddy...

thanks to seb i got my rorshach and very happy with him,seb did the head and coat i did the rest.
103_4217.jpg

Back