Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll probably see a proto at SDCC, with a PO around the time TLJ releases. You know, the SW craze. I'll admit, even for myself, seemingly Thanksgiving to roughly the start of February is SW time. :lol

Congratulations! Really nice figure I tell you.

I'd be happy to see an ESB Vader at SDCC. The HT Vader's have been good sellers so I can see that happening. Not really gonna get my hopes up, but we'll see.

Received it yesterday. Vey happy with it. Afraid to open the belt box to put the batteries in

IMG_20170405_081036.jpg

Do you really think they'd release another Vader so soon after this one? I missed out on getting this one but would take an ESB one in a second too.

Vader will sell good in any time. They can throw to us one version after another and he will sell out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know of any current Popcultcha discount codes? I found one that takes $5.30 off your total, but was hoping they had $20 codes like Sideshow.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Anyone know of any current Popcultcha discount codes? I found one that takes $5.30 off your total, but was hoping they had $20 codes like Sideshow.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

whats the code you used to get the $5.30 off? I've been thinking of ordering something from them too.

Hot Toys Rogue One Darth Vader figure arrived:

Hot%20Toys%20Darth%20Vader%20Rogue%20One%2002_zpslhhzsoby.jpg

Hot%20Toys%20Darth%20Vader%20Rogue%20One%2006_zpsghqljakb.jpg

I only replaced the relaxed hands on my ANH Vader with RO versions, and didn't take the RO Vader figure out of the box. Now wondering if I should sell the RO Vader with the remaining hands.

There's a Vader on Ebay for $260 plus shipping, using only stock photos. I asked if he had pics of the actual figure and he sent me a small blurry pic, saying that's all he had.

I'm not gonna buy an open figure unless I can get a real good look at it.

There's a Vader on Ebay for $260 plus shipping, using only stock photos. I asked if he had pics of the actual figure and he sent me a small blurry pic, saying that's all he had.

I'm not gonna buy an open figure unless I can get a real good look at it.
Yeah, I'm picky when buying from Ebay which I seldom do anyways. I just saw a Stromtrooper says used but when reading descriptions it says it's new but he only removed figure for inspection only but you can clearly see no original plastic on the figure.

I bought Vader second market sealed only and overpaid.

Yeah, I'm picky when buying from Ebay which I seldom do anyways. I just saw a Stromtrooper says used but when reading descriptions it says it's new but he only removed figure for inspection only but you can clearly see no original plastic on the figure.

I bought Vader second market sealed only and overpaid.

This is the pic the guy sent me. It looks decent but who can really tell from this?

$_122.JPG

Just get him off Popcultcha, MIB for 299 shipped. I ordered last Saturday and will have him in hand this Friday.

This is the pic the guy sent me. It looks decent but who can really tell from this?

View attachment 334393
You would have to ask him why he's selling it and what other description such as condition of the figure it is in. Remember, even when we get a figure new from SS it doesn't always come perfect either and there's always some sort of flaw.

What's the guys feedback on eBay? Only posting stock photos on the listing is a red flag to me especially being used...

He has good feedback, but the lack of actual photos doesn't sit right with me.

I was stalling too much, hoping to find a deal so I just ordered this off of PC for $274 shipped. This will be my first 1/6 SW.

When you order the figure MISB from SSC or any other retailer, you don't see photos of the actual figure either. So it's just as much of a gamble as to what problems may await.

Back