Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the discrepancies on screen and off screen, I decided to change my Rogue 1 Vader into an ESB/RoTJ Vader for now...anyone know if Rogue 1 will be releasing in 4k any time soon?
590479aa3bd77d236e83b39a788b688a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guide?

Nothing too crazy.
Just replaced the R1 chestbox/belt with the SS Deluxe Vader chest box/belt and replaced the R1 codpiece with a HT ANH Vader codpiece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend of mine is selling his HT Rogue One Vader for a good price. I'm thinking to get it to use some of the gloves on my JazzInc modded ANH Vader. But I will not use all the gloves, I'm only interested in relaxed hands and fists, not in the holding saber hands/gloves, nor the belt holding ones. Then I might sell the figure with the remaining hands/gloves. I also have an extra Interrogator Droid from ANH Vader that could be included. The thing is: should I sell it as parts or as full figure?

Whichever way you decide to go, let me know if you have a Rogue One Vader right hand for sale! I own a few of the R1 lefts, but none of the rights!

Whichever way you decide to go, let me know if you have a Rogue One Vader right hand for sale! I own a few of the R1 lefts, but none of the rights!

No problem. My friend will let me know if he sells it in the next days, his wife is pushing him to sell, he doesn't want to - the everlasting collecting story. :D Then I need to see what I keep from the figure, and in the end decide if I sell it as full figure (without the 4 relaxed and fist hands) or sell it as parts. Or maybe even keep him to join his JazzInc modded ANH brother. :)

Overall this figure is fantastic. Compared to ANH I'm so use to the more matte look versus shiny head sculpt. Proportional wise this one hands down.

Most of the figures I've missed getting I don't regret, except this one. I check Ebay every day for something under $300. I'll probably end up ordering at PC, unless something else pops up soon.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Most of the figures I've missed getting I don't regret, except this one. I check Ebay every day for something under $300. I'll probably end up ordering at PC, unless something else pops up soon.

I checked eBay Religiously for about 2 weeks, never saw a listing for less than $350-$450 range... Was sick of waiting and just ordered from PC on Saturday Morning, was 299 shipped(U.S) with International Express shipping.

Thank god for the PopCultcha site! Only about $50 over retail but that's fine.

I think it was around a year between anh Vader and the rogue one version. Vader and the storm troopers could be the new iron man for hot toys.

I'll get this Vader now since it's a great representation, then when ESB Vader releases in two years I'll upgrade to that.

Do you really think they'd release another Vader so soon after this one? I missed out on getting this one but would take an ESB one in a second too.

I think you'll see ESB Vader at SDCC... if not, definitely by The Last Jedi.

We'd have had our ESB Vader by now but RO got in the way.

Back