Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my love for SW ain't going anywhere so I guess I can wait if you think this will go up for PO in the future. Not my ideal choice but I'd rather not pay $100 more than retail.

Still hoping for a second batch. Unless Hot Toys doesn't like money.

Be inspired by all the people who paid $300+ for the "sold out" HT Ben and Chewies, only to see both go back up on PO a few months later.

Yes, HT likes money.:lol

If HT revisits Vader I'd love to get

Spoiler Spoiler:

I still need this but I definitely want that too

VERY short-sided to sell out the day the movie opened...

Yeah, wasn't expecting that. Saw it opening day and came home to preorder only to be greeted with the waitlist button. So, I put in for the list and am waiting to see if it converts. Did the same thing with the new Stormtrooper.

Damn I feel bad for everyone who missed out on the first batch. You guys should just order from BBTS as soon as it goes up next time. It doesn't cost anything and I've always received an item I preordered. And the shipping is A LOT cheaper than SS.

Damn I feel bad for everyone who missed out on the first batch. You guys should just order from BBTS as soon as it goes up next time. It doesn't cost anything and I've always received an item I preordered. And the shipping is A LOT cheaper than SS.

Or maybe check your local comic book store. Just went to mine and they have one for $250.

IMG_2837.JPGIMG_2838.jpgIMG_2849.JPGIMG_2854.JPG

Picked up the cape....for ANH Vader

Being this figure is a bit taller than the ANH Vader, wouldn't the cape for this figure perhaps drape on the ground a bit too much on ANH Vader, being that it's tailored to fit the height of this figure?

Fits better and looks better than the ANH one. That one lays on the ground much more, especially noticeable if not using a stand.

RO figure is taller but robe is a little shorter.

Local e-shops still got this for PO. SSC will definitely get some more pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fits better and looks better than the ANH one. That one lays on the ground much more, especially noticeable if not using a stand.

RO figure is taller but robe is a little shorter.

Yup...I have both versions ANH and R1 and after eyeballing it thought it'd work. R1 cape is far superior thus the order.

Back