Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredibly annoying that this sold out before the damned movie even opened! Hopefully, he comes back...

Saw the movie today, and am pretty sure the tunic was over the armor the entire time. Don't know why Hot Toys changed that for the figure. Weird.

The one shown in the picture is the costume standee and I've read that there were different versions. Not sure if this is the one they used for all of his scenes.

15171082_10207751858890761_6795894600456102687_n.jpg

Hot Toys will most likely make all of those versions and make them all inaccurate the first time. :lol

The ending to Rogue One has leaked online. Footage is a little blurry, but after going through it with a fine-tooth comb Vader does indeed have his robes over his gorget.

Wasn't there a McQuarrie teased awhile ago?

Was about to post the same thing. Though I wasn't sure whether I'd dreamt it. :lol

Don't know when my RO Vader will arrive. KGH initially sent me a tracking number that didn't work. Then another one that indicated Vader (and the Letoker) were heading off on holiday to Canada. They said a new tracking number would be provided on Monday, so they're probably not on their way yet anyway.

Think they're having a busy time in Hong Kong with a lot of figures from various manufacturers coming into stock.

Watched the movie again and the robes are indeed over the armor at all times. The HT figure must have been based on one of the suits that didn't make it into the movie, but just some promo images. Kind of disappointed about that, but regardless it still looks great as is. And at least a member here showed us it's possible to put them over the armor. I think for now when I get the figure I'm going to leave it as is, but if they announce an ESB or ROTJ at some point, then change it to over chest armor.

Yeah last month, but I wanted the hands and a few other things from this one and decided why not just get the whole thing with my rewards points. Vader is the only Hot Toys Star Wars figure I've given into.

I'd like a Tarkin and Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise too.

Which ones have you gotten so far?

Watched the movie again and the robes are indeed over the armor at all times. The HT figure must have been based on one of the suits that didn't make it into the movie, but just some promo images. Kind of disappointed about that, but regardless it still looks great as is. And at least a member here showed us it's possible to put them over the armor. I think for now when I get the figure I'm going to leave it as is, but if they announce an ESB or ROTJ at some point, then change it to over chest armor.

They are definitely under the armor when he speaks to Krennic.

My big wish now is that the 1/4 scale Vader is a Rogue One version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back