Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To confirm this figure does come with a lightssbre. I know because I have one in front of me. A nice early Christmas present for me that has cheered me up no end. It is a really nice figure, I prefer the body and the other accessories to the ANH. I'm not keeping the gloved hands though, so they will be up for grabs.

And to confirm in the movie Vader has his robes over his armour in the movie. :)

Since the lenses are extremely red in Rogue One is there an easy way to make them a lot more red on the figures?

Ok so just wondering how people have one already or even tracking numbers? Are they available somewhere other than Sideshow? I mean of course they are but mines not in stock that I POd back in October. It still says Jan.-Feb. so what's the deal?

I thought I remembered a lot of people saying no to this and now it seems a lot want it. Maybe I won't open it and just buy a Sith set to display with my PF.

I too found myself studying his suit and I did see the red eyes but personally I thought it was only at times when he turned his head not as bad as some say and he seemed very big and intimidating. I did roll my eyes with the Kranic scene like it was forced if I can say that lol you know like really there was no real need to do that although it was a funny one liner.

The corridor scene was the best 1 min of the film.

I did notice the rubber piece of the neck move a bit. Never saw that in the old films probably because he was so stationary when speaking.

Death Troopers were for me a huge disappointment so much that I'll likely not buy the PF. After seeing the film it really altered my purchasing thoughts.

Loved K-2SO unexpectedly, Cpt. Cassian and Chirrut. All 3 I never in a million years considered period but after the movie I gotta admit they are on the short list.
R1 > FA

Ok so just wondering how people have one already or even tracking numbers? Are they available somewhere other than Sideshow? I mean of course they are but mines not in stock that I POd back in October. It still says Jan.-Feb. so what's the deal?

HT is Hong Kong based, so local retailers generally get them first.

I thought I remembered a lot of people saying no to this and now it seems a lot want it. Maybe I won't open it and just buy a Sith set to display with my PF.

I too found myself studying his suit and I did see the red eyes but personally I thought it was only at times when he turned his head not as bad as some say and he seemed very big and intimidating. I did roll my eyes with the Kranic scene like it was forced if I can say that lol you know like really there was no real need to do that although it was a funny one liner.

The corridor scene was the best 1 min of the film.

I did notice the rubber piece of the neck move a bit. Never saw that in the old films probably because he was so stationary when speaking.

R1 > FA

Careful, Phastroh. Don't choke on your nitpicks.

��

??? Not sure what I nitpicked I have no issue with his suit or eyes I'm just saying being in collecting has ruined my fun watching the movie sort of.

Careful, Phastroh. Don't choke on your nitpicks.

��

I feel the one liner was appropriate and in line with Vaders dark(side) humour. Like when he force choked Captain Needa and says "apology accepted, Captain Needa".

Krennic was something else too. A different type of Imperial or First Order villain.
I am definitely in the Rogue One over TFA camp. It was the SW film I've always wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally saw the movie yesterday and loved Vader in it. Tossed my name on the waitlist for this. It made me want a solo Vader movie more than ever :lol

How could they under-make this figure with all the goddamn hype?!!? How is it sold out already?! Kylo-Ren is still available from them and he was just as big!

How could they under-make this figure with all the goddamn hype?!!? How is it sold out already?! Kylo-Ren is still available from them and he was just as big!

I can vaguely remember Kylo going to waitlist at some point. I may be mistaken.

That was me shamelessly quoting the movie.

My mistake heh and yes the one liner was good but the choking was weird to me as far as timing. I thought it would be a death scene for failure but still liked it.

Yes a stand alone Vader movie of just 2 hours of him killing.... sign me up!!!

Hopefully, the second batch will also include a full lightsaber with both hilt and blade ^^

Back