Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely got some parts that may work better for some -- thus HT is looking at this as a 'completion pack' version for those with ANH Vader. Need better gloves, tunic, shin armor, brown eyes? Get this one.

It preys on the collector's OCD... which is what drives this hobby in the first place.

I liken it to technology giants. Apple, for instance. When they make an iPhone, you can't tell me they didn't already have this "new" feature developed that they couldn't put in the current model. If they did, they wouldn't be able to release the "S" version with something ever so slightly different than its predecessor.

It upsets me a bit. Why could they not have just done the gloves that way for ANH Vader.
We will all be scrambling to Toy Anxiey to get these, paying more money to greedy ebay flippers...even armed robbery.

I don't have the ANH version, but I love this version and I can't wait to get him. Hopefully SS gets him by mid January.

Which version is better? ANH or this one?
Wondering if it's better off selling ANH for this one, or pass on this one? :dunno :huh

:lol

Good way to start a war.

let-them-fight.jpg

:lol

Luckily, I was able to sell my ANH version to get this and I was even able to save $30. I preferred this strictly because of the better looking gloves so now, I don't have to stress about finding them.

Can anybody tell if the helmet is shinier though? That would be another plus for me.

Luckily, I was able to sell my ANH version to get this and I was even able to save $30. I preferred this strictly because of the better looking gloves so now, I don't have to stress about finding them.

Can anybody tell if the helmet is shinier though? That would be another plus for me.

It is. This is one of the reasons I wanted it so bad. :)

What bugs me about this is the huge gap between his arm and the shoulder armor. Doesn't seem right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back