Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if Vader uses a regular hot toys neck peg or some king of longer one? I got a rogue one helmet and plan on putting it on the ESB body. I want to make sure I get the right peg.

Last edited:
Calling all Vader experts

I decided to lower my R1 helmet a tad bit.

20210425-110446.jpg

20210425-110253.jpg

I need your advise please...is it okay/rear flare too high still or did I screwed it up all together?

Not sure why the hell the helmet looks so smol in that pic, prolly just my stupid mobile camera.

Recently got a loose Vader from the Tarkin/Vader 2 pack. How does it stack up against the Rogue One Vader?

Both Vaders are awesome in their own right. I prefer the R1 for his looks (shiny/clean helmet, taller and imposing).

Willing to buy the set of hand this figure comes with.

There is a set on eBay, but that seller thinks it?s worth 200 dollars.

Ugh, the little clip that holds the saber fell off. Some crazy glue should work, eh?

I've watched nearly every Rogue One Vader review and article and no one states whether the dome comes off the head like the ESB version. Can anyone verify whether the dome comes off? Thanks so much.

I've watched nearly every Rogue One Vader review and article and no one states whether the dome comes off the head like the ESB version. Can anyone verify whether the dome comes off? Thanks so much.
The R1 Vader is like the ANH Vader, the dome is glued onto the head.

The R1 Vader is like the ANH Vader, the dome is glued onto the head.
Thanks for the super fast reply! I've been searching for this answer because someone is selling a Rogue One Vader in my town, but the dome comes off. It may have been loose so he's able to get it off, which I'm fine with cause I could always glue it back on.

I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a swapped head. It doesn't have the back of Anakin's head so I know it's not an ESB version. I've attached the pictures I was given. Seems legit, opinions?

Attachments

• 20210819_024144.jpg
    20210819_024144.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 20210819_024433.jpg
    20210819_024433.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 35
Back