Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY just got this guy for $500. Best deal I had seen and once I saw him in the store in hand I had to pull the trigger. So upset I missed out when he was originally released.

How is the material with keeping his arms bent over time? I've got him in a museum post for now since I'm afraid to damage him after paying that much.

Lit him up today with my lights and he looks incredible.

View attachment 478813

Amazing pic. Love the lighting off the back of the helmet. :rock

That's an awesome picture! Mine seems to be doing fine, I have his arms bent with the hands on the waist style pose.

That's a relief. Thanks for the response dude!

Also thanks for all the compliments on the shot guys! I can't wait to have fun getting more shots of him.

Another question - do any of you where I could get any cool backdrops outside of the one he comes with for a detolf/diorama to set up for him? I remember hasbro or some other company selling the interior walls that light up but I don't know if they were just 1/12 scale or this was something I saw that was custom. If so maybe they look okay stack-able?

That's a relief. Thanks for the response dude!

Also thanks for all the compliments on the shot guys! I can't wait to have fun getting more shots of him.

Another question - do any of you where I could get any cool backdrops outside of the one he comes with for a detolf/diorama to set up for him? I remember hasbro or some other company selling the interior walls that light up but I don't know if they were just 1/12 scale or this was something I saw that was custom. If so maybe they look okay stack-able?

Congrats on the Vader figure! Regarding backdrops/dioramas i use Jazzincs Tantive IV environment for my ANH Vader.

IMG_8832 (1).JPG

Congrats on the Vader figure! Regarding backdrops/dioramas i use Jazzincs Tantive IV environment for my ANH Vader.

View attachment 478870

oh wow ive never in seen these! I'm definetly going to looking into saving for something like this. I really want to start building my own.

Two more shots I took today with him in front of the TV with some lighting. I'm blown away by this figure.
IMG_5739.jpg
IMG_5771.jpg

oh wow ive never in seen these! I'm definetly going to looking into saving for something like this. I really want to start building my own.

Two more shots I took today with him in front of the TV with some lighting. I'm blown away by this figure.
View attachment 478904
View attachment 478905

These are just beautiful shots Agent ! So crisp and shiny !!

I know Vader normally has some scorching etc on the helmet, but the shinyness of this version is one of the reasons I bought it. That and the end of Rogue One :lol

You must have a seriously good lint free cloth !! :lol

I initially passed on this because I wanted to wait on the ESB version after getting the v1 ANH. Was disappointed in ESB Vader and now wish I had grabbed this one. Kicking myself! If anyone wants to get sell theirs, I would love to take it off your hands.

I prefer the ANH/R1 helmet sculpt to the ESB one.

Vader was at his best in ESB imo, but I agree I?m not as fan of the look as I am ANH/R1. R1 is essentially just the shiny version of the ANH armor. So you sort of get ANH and ESB combined.

Long shot but... my belt seems to have come off at some point and been lost, anyone know where I may be able to find a replacement?

Long shot but... my belt seems to have come off at some point and been lost, anyone know where I may be able to find a replacement?
I might be able to help you out. I have a rogue one belt with minor glue smudge from the factory near one of the belt studs. Otherwise I have a Tarkin Vader belt as well, which is almost identical, but it has one extra silver stud detail. PM and I?ll see what we can work out.

I might be able to help you out. I have a rogue one belt with minor glue smudge from the factory near one of the belt studs. Otherwise I have a Tarkin Vader belt as well, which is almost identical, but it has one extra silver stud detail. PM and I?ll see what we can work out.

PM'd you

I received this figure today from top notch Freak Darth KirBayBey. I couldn't be happier with it, such a solid figure. Looking forward to spending more time posing it and trying out the different hands to see what looks best.

Back