Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo! Thanks both! I tot mine was a manufacture dent! Phew~
I really love this Vader! Will pose more photos soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I thought the ANH Vader has it too.

790937322b807406e407909673fcfca1.jpg

Hmm not that apparent I think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the screenused helmet there are. And on many scaled helmets as well, including Medicom or ANH Vader PF. On the HT it might be the thick paint apps covering it.

As others have said and as seen in the pic the dents are correct. My HT ANH Vader does have the dent on both sides of the helmet.

If one can only afford one top-of-the-line Darth Vader, this is a great option! I'm truly happy to have him.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

I'm sure it's been asked before but I can't find it; does the ANH light up saber arm fit into the RO Vader body? I was thinking of picking one up then it occurred to me that the RO Vader's arm might not come out of the socket. I know of the glove issue but still want a light up arm without a whole new Vader.

I'm sure it's been asked before but I can't find it; does the ANH light up saber arm fit into the RO Vader body? I was thinking of picking one up then it occurred to me that the RO Vader's arm might not come out of the socket. I know of the glove issue but still want a light up arm without a whole new Vader.

I'd be interested in knowing this as well.

The ANH arm won't fit the R1 version,as the pegs/fittings are different...but you could switch them (the pegs) around. The other issue is that the R1 suit is tight fitting so in order to switch the arm you'll have to strip vader down..

The ANH arm won't fit the R1 version,as the pegs/fittings are different...but you could switch them (the pegs) around. The other issue is that the R1 suit is tight fitting so in order to switch the arm you'll have to strip vader down..

That sounds like a pain in the ****. Thanks for the info though !

Back