Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry mine is the left, the right is a screen cap from the film, during the scene that Vader is watching the tantive jump into hyperspace.

Here’s a few quick shots. Vader’s left tusk was replaced with a 38mm bolt as the original broke off

b4c064e908acf2d49ff312d934a17040.jpg

8db76677f3de3c17412e73990793038f.jpg

Please ignore the crappy hasbro belt

Sorry mine is the left, the right is a screen cap from the film, during the scene that Vader is watching the tantive jump into hyperspace.

Here’s a few quick shots. Vader’s left tusk was replaced with a 38mm bolt as the original broke off

b4c064e908acf2d49ff312d934a17040.jpg

8db76677f3de3c17412e73990793038f.jpg

Please ignore the crappy hasbro belt

I saw that belt....and was wondering. Did you do something to the mask too? It's not as shiny as the normal TFA mask.

Lol yeah I’m still trying to replace the belt, the mask was repainted and I removed the recessed the nose plug slightly.

Really hope they scale down that codpiece a little for the Tarkin/Vader two pack. Everytime I see this figure I can't help but have my attention drawn to it. It looks cartoonishly exaggerated to me.

Really hope they scale down that codpiece a little for the Tarkin/Vader two pack. Everytime I see this figure I can't help but have my attention drawn to it. It looks cartoonishly exaggerated to me.

I was the same, however interestingly enough having the figure "in hand" I never notice it any more.

It seems that that is going to become the new best “out of the box” Vader.

Good thing is that Hot Toys is raising the bar on each release. Correcting errors I would say.

The bad is they are not touching the sculpt of the helmet or dome, are they?

It seems that that is going to become the new best “out of the box” Vader.

Good thing is that Hot Toys is raising the bar on each release. Correcting errors I would say.

The bad is they are not touching the sculpt of the helmet or dome, are they?

If I remember correctly, we didn’t see the ANH corrected dome until the figure came out. I’d bet they’ll change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got Spencer Wilding to sign the card for the stand :D Great guy :)

Chewbacca_Bag_Signed_02.jpg

The other autographs are from Peter Mayhew and Joonas Suotamo, both autographs on my Chewbacca messenger bag (Y)

Its funny that Joonas Suotamo incorporated a Chewie doodle into his signature :lol I heard an interview with him the other day on RFR and he seems genuinely happy and stoked to be a part of Star Wars.

Its funny that Joonas Suotamo incorporated a Chewie doodle into his signature :lol I heard an interview with him the other day on RFR and he seems genuinely happy and stoked to be a part of Star Wars.

Why wouldn't he be? I'd give my right nut to be in his position.

I still love this Vader. He is a solid figure. Front and center in the collection...until ESB that is.

Yeah even with the ESB version coming, this one is still a great figure. He’s at the front of my Empire shelf as well. This basically counts as my RO/ANH Vader.

So far this looks more like esb vader then the esb vader - mouth isnt oversized

Back