Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

For some reason this pic made me legit laugh out loud.

Probably because he's sitting in the waiting room at the dermatologist's office for his routine check up on how his third degree burns are healing.

All he's missing is a magazine.

Just got my wired cape by Unreal Toys today. Awesome for making even a simple standing pose look more dynamic. Thanks Unreal Toys!

608a4eaf6570326988eb232308eb3528.jpg

653087a1bb4219dba096338a325a8b3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that does look really cool!

Man, I was planning to convert my RO Vader into an ANH at some point by weathering and dulling the armor, but every time I look at it on the shelf the shiny armor just looks SO damn nice. And I don't know if I can bring myself to change it.

Think I'll just have to splurge and get the new ANH Vader as well.

Just got my wired cape by Unreal Toys today. Awesome for making even a simple standing pose look more dynamic. Thanks Unreal Toys!

Wow. Nice. Do you have a link to where one could get that cape?

I don't see the neck chain. Is it under his helmet or does the cape not have one?

Wow. Nice. Do you have a link to where one could get that cape?

I do't see the neck chain. Is it under his helmet or does the cape not have one?

I messaged Unreal Toys on their Instagram page, but they're also a member here too. You could send them a PM and he'll get back to you!

Yes there is a chain, but it's hidden under the helmet and armor. Looks just like the one on the stock HT cape too. I was actually wondering about that too haha, but yep it's there!

That cape look at great. Is their handle here just Unreal Toys? Definitely need to pick it up for my planned mythos Vader.

Yeah their username is "unrealtoys" here on the forum. It's a great looking cape and poses really well.

More phone pictures:
5aa01d478e81ae1e8b7ed409b4fe0ebe.jpg

f0ba5cef7fe07de5a1a8a3ee56039f6d.png
1423481eef1a93dbc45effbe2007c7be.png
793bc57cce5ee02f4450f3ce83e2b2d6.png

Yeah that does look really cool!

Man, I was planning to convert my RO Vader into an ANH at some point by weathering and dulling the armor, but every time I look at it on the shelf the shiny armor just looks SO damn nice. And I don't know if I can bring myself to change it.

Think I'll just have to splurge and get the new ANH Vader as well.

Yeah I really like this ANH type armor with the shiny finish. Looks great indeed! The new 2.0 ANH Vader looks fantastic too. If they offered him by himself I would probably have bit.

How much is cuanto for the cape!?

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

I couldn't find any public info on price so I sent him a message. I think he may not want his prices out for some reason, but I'll message anyone interested in knowing what I paid.

Looks pretty cool, Indy. Someone needs to get that chair and cape together and do the old maxwell ad.

Thanks TonTon! 🤜

Here's two more. Still not an expert with bending and futzing with the wires. The photos taken by Unreal look way better lol.

822b87b8e2446909570208caa1ac1036.jpg

5a6d0ca3f9c167e4be27e0e1e17b9da0.jpg

I purposely posed it that way to show the width of the cape and what it's capable of. I had in mind the scene in ESB when he's fighting Luke on Bespin and he sends him through the window.

It's like I'm the only one who's seen these movies. :lol

Back