Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which one is officer, wgich one is squad leader? And what is ihe one that does not have any blue?
No blue = grunt
Single light blue lines on chest + kama = squad leader
Near full blue chestplate (no kama) = captain.

You can see all 3 in the first pic I posted: Left = Captain, Middle = Squad Leader, Right(barely in phot) = Grunt.

Thanks.
And what is the one in stores now? Regular? And isn't it very similar to captain?

They were too busy cashing in on porcelain stormtroopers. lol

Yeah. Talking about those fancy stormtrooper repaints, it looks like they got the message those wouldn't sell well. Crossing fingers they definitely abandon the concept once and for all.

Thanks.
And what is the one in stores now? Regular? And isn't it very similar to captain?

The one they released is a captain.

If the other 2 are released I wonder if HT would release one as a Deluxe version with a beach/Scariff diorama base like the Death Troopers.

The fact that we're still waiting for HT to put the already shown Sandtrooper Sergeant up for order means it'll be a very long wait for the other versions of the Shoretrooper.
This was shown at SDCC 2016 and has gone MIA:
9a4c11b4038a2025f63be7b0140dd0ac.jpg

Last edited:
I love the Shoretroopers but give me that Sandtrooper Sergeant first.

Has there been any update or word on the other two? I've had this guy sitting alone on my shelf and I'm debating trying to trade him for a Death Trooper or just trying to sell him.

Hello! Been a while since I last posted. I'm still having fun taking this Shoretrooper out and submerging him in the mud. Thought I'd share one of my newest photos.
azJyq5l.jpg

Back