Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoever was in charge of picking out Trooper designs for Rogue One really did a good job. Shore Trooper, Death Trooper.

Not like The Force Awakens JJ........although the snow trooper rehash were kinda cool.

I thought the flametrooper was best tfa trooper by far. They look intimidating to begin with.....and then they start burning $*** up:lol

Being on a wait list with Sideshow doesn't guarantee it will convert into an actual order. Then, if it were to convert, there is no rule on delays. You could get in touch with Sideshow's customer service to inquire about the expected availability of your item. Yet, even them are often as blind as we are on such situations.

Picked up three. Still debating if I should wait if Hot Toys releases the grunt and Squad Leader......

2m31cuq.jpg
jpy89k.jpg
2u8uxs1.jpg
2zhdxmb.jpg

I do hope we'll get to see both other variants. Wondering what's HT's record on that matter. Could they be skipping them altogether now Rogue One is history? Star Wars licence being so big could prevent that and give us hope for more Rogue One releases even though media focus will be on TLJ, Solo and subsequent releases?

Hello all, to those who purchased the Shoretrooper from Sideshow, did you receive yours in a Hot Toys plain shipper or did Sideshow use one of their own boxes? Just need to work out if Sideshow are having me off as I requested pack-out..

Thanks, Lee.

Hello all, to those who purchased the Shoretrooper from Sideshow, did you receive yours in a Hot Toys plain shipper or did Sideshow use one of their own boxes? Just need to work out if Sideshow are having me off as I requested pack-put..

Thanks, Lee.

Mine came in a HT shipper.

pure conjecture on my part, but i don't think we'll be getting the other troops - as others have said, hot toys seems to habitually be more optimistic about what they want to produce than what they actually can get to, coupled with the lingering TFA product. the rogue one ship seems to have sailed.

pure conjecture on my part, but i don't think we'll be getting the other troops - as others have said, hot toys seems to habitually be more optimistic about what they want to produce than what they actually can get to, coupled with the lingering TFA product. the rogue one ship seems to have sailed.

I reeeally hope not. I would love the reg shoretrooper and krennic.

Wow, so this is already sold out? Really glad I picked this one up, it really does stand out among my Star Wars figures. I'm hoping they make at least one other version as well but won't hold my breath. And just go ahead and forget Krennic or Cassian by this point :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was able to grab the last one from Legacy Comics a few days ago. Looks like Brian's still has them in stock for MSRP as well if anyone still wants one.

Wow, so this is already sold out? Really glad I picked this one up, it really does stand out among my Star Wars figures. I'm hoping they make at least one other version as well but won't hold my breath. And just go ahead and forget Krennic or Cassian by this point :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's a high likelihood that HT will make the others. They already have the armor and costume designed, the molds and patterns made, and production experience from the first version which is now sold out at most retailers. They've also previewed the others and had an official preview of the Tank Commander. It's just a matter of time when the factories are available that they'll announce preorders.

I'm just hoping at least for the Regular Shore Trooper with the extra thigh armor that they redesign the belt/thigh armor situation. There's very limited articulation of the hips on the first Shore Trooper and there's no reason they should've made the belt/thigh armor so immobile.

Back