Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics everyone. This design has really grown on me. I like it more than the death trooper.. I'm just not crazy about the blue... I hope they make the other version HT has shown. My son really likes it too, so if they make the other one I may have to pick it up...

Yes I would also like the other shore trooper shown at various Asian toy conventions too. I just wish HT was more transparent with their line up in what theyre releasing. But I guess that's where the real world kicks in. If sales are down they may need to cancel some. But I'd say RO figures have sold well albeit because they didn't make that many. I'm looking at you R1 Vader

18554920_1434682726595395_1693930301_n.jpg

UPS lady just dropped this guy off and I'm amazed at how awesome this figure looks in person. :clap Going to take it out in a bit for some outdoor shots as soon as my phone charges a bit.

18518610_1434780136585654_1921831314_n.jpg

18552974_1434780429918958_2034749318_o.jpg

Couldn't help myself. Went outside and snapped about a 100 pictures that I'll flood my instagram page with and use for drawing references. :lol This figure is awesome. Although some poses are quite tricky and the hands tend to fall off easily. @star-crunch I'll snag you a better shot of the Darth Vader painting. :wave

View attachment 342138

View attachment 342139

Couldn't help myself. Went outside and snapped about a 100 pictures that I'll flood my instagram page with and use for drawing references. :lol This figure is awesome. Although some poses are quite tricky and the hands tend to fall off easily. @star-crunch I'll snag you a better shot of the Darth Vader painting. :wave

My kind of collector. :clap

Last edited:
View attachment 342138

View attachment 342139

:lol Awesome in a word! The one of him waist deep is possibly my favorite pic I have seen on the boards. :clap

Bold pictures! I could never do that myself, but you got some nice ones there!

I also noticed the hands came off way too easy. Needs longer pegs IMO

Yeah. That is common these days it seems. It's the exact opposite of the problem we used to have when they were too hard to get off and always got broken. That's why they started including an extra set of pegs.

Anyway, mine came last Thursday, but I just finally had a chance to take it out of the box. No dynamic, outdoor pics, though. Just all my R1 troopers. Although my Jedha troopers are pretty well hidden in this picture.

620f3e8020dcd55ee34399f3104b5ad8.jpg

Back