Hot Toys ROCKY III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah so do i.

The only thing is it says qtr.2 on HT's site and march is qtr.1

But we shall see.

I still don't understand how you could have one on the way.That don't make sense to me unless they are out already.:confused:

I still don't understand how you could have one on the way.That don't make sense to me unless they are out already.:confused:

Me neither,i guess higher powers must like me:D

But seriously,i have no idea,hot toys havent stated on their site about any release yet so...:confused::confused::confused:

Better hope it's not some type of proto fig.I would contact ABC and ask how it's possible.(just outta curiosity)

I did,they dont answer mails in weekends,so i hope for answer on Monday.

I'm sure its legit and coming to you right away, both parties are probably driving distances from each other. I would imagine ABC and Hot Toys are tight! ABC did take photos of the figure, different from the ones we say at the Hot Toys site so maybe you will be getting the figure they used for the photos, your figure will be famous. :lol:monkey3

Cool post what they say!!!:chew

I will...hope its the same mail they say they have shipped the package:D

It may be Protos,dont forget that ABC get Prototypes a long time before the figure`s release,thats why you always see different photos from them on ebay.

I'm sure its legit and coming to you right away, both parties are probably driving distances from each other. I would imagine ABC and Hot Toys are tight! ABC did take photos of the figure, different from the ones we say at the Hot Toys site so maybe you will be getting the figure they used for the photos, your figure will be famous. :lol:monkey3

Imagine that,a numbered Prototype edition of 3.And that to a innocent guy like me in the little country called Norway:D

That would be false advertising if you got a proto fig no?(i'd want the final production fig)

That would be false advertising if you got a proto fig no?(i'd want the final production fig)

Ya but when it comes to Hot Toys, Medicom, Sideshow how hard is it to repack a figure and pass it off as new? IMO quite easy, it makes no difference to me unless its an entirely different figure.

Well from the looks of it it looked great anyways.It'll be interesting to hear what they have to say about it.

wow, nicely spotted. i have a feeling the pics on hot toys site might have been taking a while ago. i bet they've been sitting on this fig for a while. the abc pics are probably the latest. i like that it doesn't say rocky on the gloves.

i feel myself going down a slippery slope here. first i get all the stallone rambos, now the rockys could be coming thick and fast. i think i just felt my aorta shutting

Back