Hot Toys ROCKY III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I will wait for Toys2.net to get them, i'm serious about maybe getting 2 though, this figure is AMAZING!

I find is bizarre that some people here can find something wrong with it, its absolutely great! I have a feeling Yulli did the sculpt on this one too! Shes just an extremely talented person!

I don't know about you guys but this just made my day or maybe week! :D We should see more Rambo's now, I think so anyway. Hot Toys must be in love with Stallone, they produce a ton of him so there must be a great connection there.

Only thing is what Maulfan said,the neck,i must say im a bit concerned,but ill order it anyway.

Ok,i got an answer from abc,they actually have it in stock,one auction said available,one said end of march,they said they will send it out to me tomorrow,how great is this???!!!:lol:lol:lol

This is a good pic of the likeness. Looks much better here. The neck does look a little long but again it might just be the angle.

This is a definite order for me.

Yeah forsure! I've looked at all the images available and the neck really doesn't bother me, it is a bit long though. Then again this is coming from the same guy (me) that found almost nothing wrong with the Drago...........:lol Kidding of course!

WHAT! You're Bull****ing me! How is this even possible?

Dont know,check these 2 links:

Here is the one i bought,release date:AVAILABLE

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120222756340&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002

And now this,release date:End of MArch:

https://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-Rocky...ZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

he said mine will ship out tomorrow,i sent him a new email asking what the deal is about some in stock and some arriving in march,still waiting for a response.

I dig the likeness, it's spot on, and I'm glad to see the line continue, but at the price, I'm holding out for a different film incarnation.

I don't know how hard, with the muscular legs, it would be to swap out this body with the current Rocky to have a red, white and blue Rocky 3 figure as the hair on the existing one is most definitely Rocky IV.

This is sweet! I just bought the discounted Apollo fig from BBTS and I need a Rocky and it looks like this one is it!

C'mon Hot Toys...where's Mickey?

I will probably pick this up because the Rocky prices have usually be great considering they are Hot Toys products but I would have preferred the beat up Rocky wearing this uniform or at least and additional headsculpt.

just what I needed to see...how am I gonna afford 2008

Yeah but they werent supposed to be out yet,check www.hottoys.hk and the status on this figure,not released yet.Maybe ABC got a few sample`s,i will get a answer from them most likely tonight or tomorrow morning.

Yeah, it's not listed as being out, but as pointed out earlier somewhere in this thread, these will not be hard to make. They've probably had them for a while, and they're probably hitting the local streets now. ABC always gets their stuff really quick, sometimes even before it's listed as being out on HT's official website. Same thing happened with the Elder from P2.

Looks great, but I keep hoping they'll make one from the original Rocky with the grey sweatsuit.

Also i have no doubt a rocky 1 or 2 will be made now.Maybe even a rocky balboa figure.

Bring on mickey!!!!

(this is my favorite robe with him though)

eye of the tiger rocky....AWESOME!!!!

Back