Hot Toys ROCKY III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup exclusive street Rocky has gotta be next.:cool:
As soon as this goes up for order it's mine!

ABC is good so i would not worry but it's still strange.

lucky bastard!!:D

Yeah ive bought from them ever since 2006 when i started to collect,but they can mix up sometimes,2 times in a row now they have sent my figures to the wrong country:lol
They are easy to deal with though,they sent me new figures without any extra cost both times.

I thought I'd posted this, thismorning but I must have forgotten to hit 'submit reply', any way heres the full spec and hi res pics-

Hot Toys - MMS 61 - ROCKY III - 1/6th scale ROCKY collectible figurine (Italian Stallion version)

The 12-inch Rocky Balboa figure, stands approximately 31cm tall, includes:
Hot Toys muscular body with over 22 points of articulation
Real fabric costume with shorts, socks, and the “Italian Stallion “ yellow robe
Boxing gloves
A pair of interchangeable hands
Boots
Title Belt
Towel
Authentic Stallone portrait
12-inch figure stand with the Rocky III logo and Rocky Balboa nameplate
Release date: Q2, 2008

1RockyIII-ItalianStallionVer.jpg

2RockyIII-ItalianStallionVer.jpg

3RockyIII-ItalianStallionVer.jpg

4RockyIII-ItalianStallionVer.jpg

5RockyIII-ItalianStallionVer.jpg

6RockyIII-ItalianStallionVer.jpg

7RockyIII-ItalianStallionVer.jpg

8RockyIII-ItalianStallionVer.jpg

9RockyIII-ItalianStallionVer.jpg

10RockyIII-ItalianStallionVer.jpg

Man, this really made my day. I don't know if anyone followed the Jakks action figure line, but if HT wanted to make the same amount of characters and variations, I'd have no problem following them. As long as they keep making them, I'll keep buying them. I could go on and on...but we're going to need a Pauly sooner or later.

Looks cool, I like the new head sculpt. Its a pretty easy pass for me, until we see figures from the 1st Rocky I dont have to much interest.

This is by far my most wanted Rocky figure.
user1367_1161333802.jpg

You know, I love Hot Toys, and this is a great looking figure, but what is going on with them and necks on some of these Rocky figures. Here's a quick photoshopped image to show a slight head placement adjustment. Original on the left, adjusted on the right. The adjustment makes a huge difference and takes the figure to phenominal in my eyes.

rocky.jpg

It's not a big deal and don't look bad to me.And drago's isn't half as bad in person as it is in pics.Some of the complainers had me worried that the sky was falling with that fig and when i got it i had to laugh cause it was a non factor.(and rocky's won't be near ivan's i would imagine)

can't wait

f_b15013m_4f7e976.jpg

24f0_1_b.JPG

Wow! He looks great!!! HT has got that Stallone likeness nailed down in my opinion!

I'm happy for you all that collect the Rocky line! :rock

It's not a big deal and don't look bad to me.And drago's isn't half as bad in person as it is in pics.Some of the complainers had me worried that the sky was falling with that fig and when i got it i had to laugh cause it was a non factor.(and rocky's won't be near ivan's i would imagine)

can't wait

f_b15013m_4f7e976.jpg

24f0_1_b.JPG

You're absolutely right! Although Maulfan does have a point I myself can't complain one bit about this figure, not ONE BIT! IMO it is absolutely amazing! This is how I see it, I feel I must make a comparison because its been long overdue.

Look at the new Sideshow Reservior Dogs (I know they aren't the same type) figures priced at $60 a piece and now look at this Hot Toys piece priced at $99, you tell me if there is ANY comparison and for only $30 more?

IMO figures like the Reservoir line get so much praise and for what? again (IMO) I think its a huge waste of $59.99, I think they look like crap. This Rocky figure blows Sideshow out of the park at only $30 more there is nothing more to talk about.

I guess the point i'm trying to make is that some people on this board have no problem with Sideshow figures and their prices, where some (SOME) have many complaints about Hot Toys.

Nothing touches Hot Toys.

You're absolutely right! Although Maulfan does have a point I myself can't complain one bit about this figure, not ONE BIT! IMO it is absolutely amazing! This is how I see it, I feel I must make a comparison because its been long overdue.

Look at the new Sideshow Reservior Dogs (I know they aren't the same type) figures priced at $60 a piece and now look at this Hot Toys piece priced at $99, you tell me if there is ANY comparison and for only $30 more?

IMO figures like the Reservoir line get so much praise and for what? again (IMO) I think its a huge waste of $59.99, I think they look like crap. This Rocky figure blows Sideshow out of the park at only $30 more there is nothing more to talk about.

I guess the point i'm trying to make is that some people on this board have no problem with Sideshow figures and their prices, where some (SOME) have many complaints about Hot Toys.

Nothing touches Hot Toys.

:lecture:lecture:peace

Back