Hot Toys ROCKY III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey if its just you then congrats! A one of a kind then! :D

Hot toys has "Rocky" pictured While ABC has "Expert Wear",which is in hand pics of the figure.

The whole situation with a few available through abc and the rest hasnt been released yes is just weird,so i wont be surprised if this is a official Prototype and different than the final release.

if it was only a figure he got to take the shots,then why did he get 3 of them?he listed 3 of these,i guess we cant find the answer before the day i get it:lol

We shall know soon enough it's up at toys2 but i may wait for alter ego or someone to get it.(if i have that kinda patience:D)

Once again have abc fooled me,i asked them questions before i bid,IS THIS FIGURE IN STOCK OR IS IT PRE-ORDER,they told me yes its in stock.
I ordered as you all know,and asked him after the auction if he was sure this was in stock since other auctions said March,he said yes its packed and ready to ship to me.

I got a final answer today about the whole confusion,and the thing he stated in his auction etc.

There was 1 answer,this was what he emailed me:

HI Espen,
We have listed a wrong release date . We will correct it asap.Please accept our apology.
The correct release date should be at least after mid of March.
abc

abc really messes up,this is not the first time they play with my head:(

But at least now we know now.

Once again have abc fooled me,i asked them questions before i bid,IS THIS FIGURE IN STOCK OR IS IT PRE-ORDER,they told me yes its in stock.
I ordered as you all know,and asked him after the auction if he was sure this was in stock since other auctions said March,he said yes its packed and ready to ship to me.

I got a final answer today about the whole confusion,and the thing he stated in his auction etc.

There was 1 answer,this was what he emailed me:

HI Espen,
We have listed a wrong release date . We will correct it asap.Please accept our apology.
The correct release date should be at least after mid of March.
abc

abc really messes up,this is not the first time they play with my head:(

But at least now we know now.

This sucks but was kinda expected, I had a feeling it was too good to be true. Oh well, now you'll have to wait like the rest of us peasants. :D

Why does everyone still order from abc-express? They seem like real hustlers to me.

Yeah, they aren't very good in my opinion. I had a problem with a Jet Li figure and they weren't very helpful. I ended up getting a very small partial refund...and I mean small. I was not satisfied. Buy at your own risk. :monkey4

Back