Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone got the rights for a weller likeness; if not, what's the hold up?

NECA tried to, but were denied. They said the request probably never made it past his agent.

They had plenty of time to do a real painted proto, this reveal was so half-assed for Robo. Shouda spent the time on showing this off in all its glory than needless extravagent batvenger dio displays imo.

It means the figure is still in sculpting stage and not ready for paint yet.

Sorry for my ignorance, but the RoboCop figure Hot Toys are making is from the first movie right?

If it is so damn hard to get the likeness of Peter Weller then how the heck did Barton got it ?

Coz, I have the 1:1 RoboCop and it looks like Peter Weller to me.

By the way...
flyerbbs.jpg

Last edited:
If it is so damn hard to get the likeness of Peter Weller then how the heck did Barton got it ?

Coz, I have the 1:1 RoboCop and it looks like Peter Weller to me.

By the way...
flyerbbs.jpg

I think by likeliness it means the "unmask" head after Robocop removes his helmet. I haven't seen any collectable without a helmet that has Peter Weller's likeliness. The Hot Toys one didn't use his likeliness but just a generic sculpt.

I dont know, this prototype is not a good version, painted\unpainted. The face part is identically to the black robocop from a series:)

I think the first relase have a bad head, but from some angles was a photorealistic. And I dont understand the new 2.0 ed 209 , previous we know about only a cain release.

This is Great news we finally see some pics Robocop looks like a big improvement over the ones from years ago it looks like a costume this time.:yess:

And ed-209 again :yess:

Im so buying these when they come out.

This better top the first release! I have the original and ed-209. If there is no Murphy hs , or battle damage it will be a pass for me. Tired of of this 2.0 versions. We need Cain.

With robocops chair!?!?!!?! Hell yeah. Inhope they have the baby food accessory too!!!!

Has any other company ever made the chair? How will HT do it then? Seems their only choice would be to, I dunno, look at the actual film! :panic::nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back