Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From HT Facebook. I'm guessing there might not be a Peter Weller sculpt.

Hot Toys has always focused on the diversity of the collectible figures, not only on the face sculpt, painting and accessories, but also on continuous development of new techniques.

Apart from our patent Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS), fans may know that we have incorporated our first-of-its-kind patent* interchangeable faces technique in our products, not only the Batman series, but we will also include it in many of our upcoming series such as the RoboCop one!

Please stay tuned with our update on this!

* The interchangeable faces technique is solely developed by Hot Toys Limited - patent pending.

From HT Facebook. I'm guessing there might not be a Peter Weller sculpt.

Hot Toys has always focused on the diversity of the collectible figures, not only on the face sculpt, painting and accessories, but also on continuous development of new techniques.

Apart from our patent Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS), fans may know that we have incorporated our first-of-its-kind patent* interchangeable faces technique in our products, not only the Batman series, but we will also include it in many of our upcoming series such as the RoboCop one!

Please stay tuned with our update on this!

* The interchangeable faces technique is solely developed by Hot Toys Limited - patent pending.

Oh snap! That means that the helmet cap comes off or even better and extra head.

I can't wait to see this figure, ordering day one!

I haz a bad dream face!

robocop.gif

Lolwut? :lol
No, IT MEANS that the lower part of his head/face UNDER the helmet is gonna be interchangeable.
Yet they shows original DX Batman's CHANGEABLE MOUTH in the original post on facebook :dunno

Well being DX needs PERS eyes... to incorporate PERS eyes and changeable face, requires the entire face-off....

If the new robocop is just a MMS ... then is just mouth-pieces

If they gotten likeness aproval dont you think we would have heard it by now?
Todays reveal about mouth part being changeble somewhat confirms that it will only come with helmet head. But i would love if we got one helmettless head and one helmethead with changable mouth part... HT would charge the hell out of us for thay :)

Well being DX needs PERS eyes... to incorporate PERS eyes and changeable face, requires the entire face-off....
If the new robocop is just a MMS ... then is just mouth-pieces

Going to be a simple MMS figure.
No point to think otherwise as far as we don't now anything about licensed PW likeness cuz only helmetless head sculpt will require PERS.

If they gotten likeness aproval dont you think we would have heard it by now?
"Pending licensor approval" is a standart even after the specsn'pics. No need to rush.

Just come on with the specs already! I check this thread every day, and I'm ready to throw my money at you, Hot Toys!

I cant think of many memorable face positions of RoboCop, apart from the ____ Jones arrest scene where he's shutting down, just before he gets ED-209'd ohh I hope its a battle damage version too.

Yeah, that smells like we're getting a few interchangeable Batman style chins instead of a proper Peter Weller likeness.

Nuts. There goes my dream of getting a pre-robo Murphy in tactical gear, too, I guess. :(

I cant think of many memorable face positions of RoboCop, apart from the ____ Jones arrest scene where he's shutting down, just before he gets ED-209'd ohh I hope its a battle damage version too.

He didn't exactly shut down did he? What was the line in the film? ''Any attempt to arrest a senior member of OCP results in immediate shut-down''? Or something like that? Errr. So falling to his knees and grimacing for a minute is 'shut-down'?

Yeah, that smells like we're getting a few interchangeable Batman style chins instead of a proper Peter Weller likeness.

Nuts. There goes my dream of getting a pre-robo Murphy in tactical gear, too, I guess. :(

It may yet come in a seperate BD figure. Though I wish we could say definitively one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back