Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Robocop EX I would like the midsection of his patrol car so I could have him stepping out of the car like in this poster:

220px-Robocop_film.jpg

For Robocop EX I would like the midsection of his patrol car so I could have him stepping out of the car like in this poster:

220px-Robocop_film.jpg

That's a pretty cool idea. Especially if the Lights on the police car would flash.

what i liked in Robocop 2 as well was the UC-M21. it looks like a plastic toy but with real bullets, one of my dream toy as a kid. :lol
600px-Boatman2.jpg

600px-Boatman3.jpg

They made it, this is just the airsoft one but the real one is out there :>
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3pyWrHGy-M[/ame]

Seeing how the HT figure bases are getting more impressive with each new release, I can totally see that happening. Make it so HT!

No exclusive for this. I am tired spending more than 50 for a stupid accessoire I dont need but still cannot pass on. :lol
But if they really want to give us an excl. this would be the way to go:

robocop_2_450.jpg

Just give me a removable helmet, movable fingers and the actual Iron Man standard high tech body construction and I am happy. I want his gun to come out of his leg. Thats everything. Sure I wouldnt mind his flightpack or an interchangeable chestpiece and helmet for battle damage look.

Last edited:
I really hope we get some close ups of these two soon. I never really liked the first robocop sort of looked odd. I hope they get a better face sculpt this time around. And Cain, finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back