Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read that somewhere or are you just saying it because you presume it to be so?
Nah, it's just another "sarcastic post" about delays.

Actually NOW is a perfect time for this so that they can sell it out in Q1 2014 and move to the Reboot stuff.

Nah, it's just another "sarcastic post" about delays.

Actually NOW is a perfect time for this so that they can sell it out in Q1 2014 and move to the Reboot stuff.

Well I could easily see his statement being true. Hot Toys is too obsessed with a different Iron Man.

Only coz they can produce 'em quick and under several lines.
It's a cash-grab for sure but retro/classic stuff is what creates respect for the company and they know it too well.

Well I could easily see his statement being true. Hot Toys is too obsessed with a different Iron Man.

It's turning into more of a Avengers fever, but Iron Man has become a cancer to that company. ZERO interest in that line.

Only getting Wolverine and then I'm out.

It's a shame since so many good lines that were announced continue to get pushed back over and over... where the **** is the 1:4 1984 T-800 already? :mad:

If they didn't they wouldn't waste time and risk with their money :lol
This is the world of two extremes, unfortunately.

I was just saying they may know it (what you said about the classics)...but they can't know it too well. 'Too well' suggests that one would wish they'd know it less when in fact we wish they would do more service to the classics than they are currently doing because of the Avengers and Iron Man madness.

Meh, never mind.

I get that they're doing the right thing from a company perspective by chasing the contemporary, humongous sellers instead of my beloved old school properties. I understand that it's math.

I get that.

I just hate math is all. :mad:

What irks me is that they aren't paying attention to people who have no interest in their comic lines. They are assuming that every single one of their customers loves Iron Man, and they make nothing but. It's really sickening when you see what they are capable of with the right licence.

i guess according to all the recent comments, i might be in the minority...but i'm actually forgoing buying the HT 1/6 robocop due to the fact that enterbay is doing the larger 1/4 scale one. i was initially on board with this, but now i want the larger scale. i use to be opposed to that larger scale, but after getting the 1/4 batman begins figure from enterbay, its sorta swayed me over to the larger scales now.

You won't get ED-209 or Cain at 1:4 scale, thats the problem with your plan. Maybe you don't care to own those 'characters' though.

You won't get ED-209 or Cain at 1:4 scale, thats the problem with your plan. Maybe you don't care to own those 'characters' though.

yeah, ed-209 and cain aren't as important to me as robo himself.......but that's not to say i wouldn't welcome them if they were made. and i do see the problem with them being made only in 1/6 and not in 1/4. just to me...i couldn't see myself passing on a 1/4 robo.

Would you mix scales? Get Robo at 1:4 and ED & Cain at 1:6?

yeah....maybe. depends on how nice the ed-209 and cain came out. if it looked fantastic i might have to. though i wouldn't display them all together....obviously due to the differences in scales. i'd probably put robo all by himself in one section of my besta and then ed and cain in another section together...something along those lines.

I want to hear something fresh!!!
by the way this is a good custom...

943402_10200538397957434_978314615_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back