Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

whats that circled in red?

Looks like some sort of mini or private expo with many brands not hot toys only.
Robocop is near enterbay s Batman and joker.
This is enterbays 1/4 robo :)

A 1/4 Robo might make me break my "No 1/4 Figures" rule. :thud: Because I have no idea how I'd say no to such a thing.

Also, is that a Bruce Wayne (in a suit) between the 1/6 Joker and (I think) a seated Tony Stark?

Robocop looks too small next to batman and joker, I'm not sure it's the 1/4 scale one, if it is its way too short. Maybe it's RoboDwarf, just half a man half machine.

No kidding . . . that's like trying to decipher a microdot.

885171_500381450023850_1983673757_o.jpg

The delays from HT are really starting to pile up . . . :impatient:

___

Well you can see that batman and joker are both on stands. Maybe robocop is just standing on the table?

Well you can see that batman and joker are both on stands. Maybe robocop is just standing on the table?

head is still way too small, just compare it to the jokers, his is just hair, if its the same 1/4 then they have made a massive mistake in scale.

head is still way too small, just compare it to the jokers, his is just hair, if its the same 1/4 then they have made a massive mistake in scale.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but it also doesn't seem bulky enough across the shoulders. Don't forget, that was a BIG-arse suit. It should be looking definitely wider across the shoulders than a same scale Joker, and by a substantial amount.

I wouldn't analyze that photo too much, there's a bunch of figures there from a lot of different companies. Could be the NECA robo for all we know, if EB had a proto at that level of completion they would have shown it/teased it already, right?

I wouldn't analyze that photo too much, there's a bunch of figures there from a lot of different companies. Could be the NECA robo for all we know, if EB had a proto at that level of completion they would have shown it/teased it already, right?

Thanks for ruining my day with your logic! :pfft:

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back