Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
555213_411286902283537_1595673928_n.jpg

wheres that picture from?

*considers searching for Enterbay Robocop thread to scream at EB to show their Robocop so that HT will show theirs*

*reconsiders because a thread bump without actual news would p!$$ everyone off*

Working elevation points on legs - that's the MUST_BUY sign for me. :( That allows you to display ED in any way including some complicated walking poses. I hope that there is no rubber on his dome. Thou I think HT are not so stupid and it will be all OK with this release. Also, pay attention to the correct left "hand". Well, almost correct. Still can't see the cooler on it:

Now need to sell my old ED, I guess... ><

The new legs will be great, assuming they're being made to be able to take the weight when ED is in his raised up position.

Only just now noticing those flaps on the original ED, sculpted in position. I guess they serve as locking clamps for the leg pistons on the ''real'' ED.

Hopefully thats not another rubber dome we're seeing.

LOOOL! I'll consider it as complement to the size of my "cannon"... you know... real male cannon! ;D

Still I'm afraid that I have one very severe flaw: I need some place at home to live myself, not only displaying huge staff. :D

so, its the elevation points on the legs the only upgrade there is on the new ED? i hope they address the dome issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back