Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang. I know there's probably no way they're gonna make one, but at this point I almost want a cop Murphy figure more than I want a new Robo figure.

Almost.

:monkey3

Why the heck did they use rubber on the first ED-209? :huh

This is probably wishful thinking, but I would love for them to make Clarence Boddicker and his gang. That would be awesome. Of course with the Cobra Assault rifle!

Why the heck did they use rubber on the first ED-209? :huh

It was a novelty back then for me. It made it seem more high quality what with the use of different materials than just plastic. However, in retrospect, yes something less degradeable would have been better.

i can´t belive im the only one wishing for a HT Lewis
am i alone in this ? she was with him most of the time

Lewis would be nice too - but I prefer Clarence and his gang. And I would love for HT to make his police car, and of course the 6000 SUX:panic:

I'd also like a RoboCain and Hob.

Speaking of Robocain...

Does anyone know whatever happened to that all-metal Robocain? If I remember, it also had a motorized head.

Did the builder sell it?

That was the best custom I've ever seen.

Well, I never thought I'd do it, but I just sold off my original Robocop and ED-209 while they can still fetch a decent price. I'll miss them for the next year or so until the new one's are released (and with Robocain finally! :yess:), but at least I know they'll be returning to my collection...and even better than ever! :hi5:

It was a novelty back then for me. It made it seem more high quality what with the use of different materials than just plastic. However, in retrospect, yes something less degradeable would have been better.

Well , hopefully they learned their lesson. I want that thing really ____ing badly. Anybody have any idea when these guys might be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back