Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man looking at Nickys eBay pictures this figure is well & truly deserving of an update. I can't wait till HT release some detailed pictures of there Robocop, he's going to be awesome :)

:exactly:

I expect them to leave us waiting for a while, but I hope to see something soon. Can't wait to see this one! :rock :rock :rock

I hope HT will go for screen accurate Robocop and Cain, not another artist interpretation like their Alien big chap or ED209.

I hope HT will go for screen accurate Robocop and Cain, not another artist interpretation like their Alien big chap or ED209.

I didn't know ED-209 was one of their innaccurate figures. It looked OK to me in that regard whenever I've compared it to the film in the past.

I didn't know ED-209 was one of their innaccurate figures. It looked OK to me in that regard whenever I've compared it to the film in the past.

Yea I don't think the ED is so off that I would call it an artist's interpretation. It's got a few missing wires and one of the guns were inaccurate but overall, it's still an amazing pier especially for the time it was made when HT was still a very young company. I still love my Ed and people don't have to do much to make it completely screen accurate.

And yes the old Robo's neck...god I hated that. Wish there was a way we can do about it. Swap it out for a shorter neck joint or something.

Wooohooo! Finally :yess:! I missed out on the original, but I guess it was for the better. I'm sure the new release will have better features and better sculpt.

^^
Yeah I think a lot Freaks on here are happy about this one being reissued. I used to always have a check on eBay to try & pick one up at a reasonable price but they were always up for crazy money.

I would love an ED209 but evertine you came by oen for a decent price, that rubby surface was always cracked or something.

Does anybody have any good pics of these inaccuracies on the original release?

Can't wait for the first pictures for the new ED 209 and Cain!

So how long does Hot Toys usually take to post prototype pictures of new figures coming out?

It seems like when they do announce something that they have pictures right away and a per-order a couple weeks away. Anyone a have a basic estimate based on other figures?

Thanks

Can't wait for the first pictures for the new ED 209 and Cain!

So how long does Hot Toys usually take to post prototype pictures of new figures coming out?

It seems like when they do announce something that they have pictures right away and a per-order a couple weeks away. Anyone a have a basic estimate based on other figures?

Thanks

Could be a matter of days, could be over a year. We've seen it all with HT. No one knows for sure when we can expect pics.

It would be awsome if they reissued ed-209 they know he will sell.

robocop.jpg

Yessss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back