Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now i wish i didnt sell my Horizon ED-209 model that i painted.....
220-ed2091.jpg

Dude, excellent paint up. That looks incredible.

I agree about recasts, especially vinyl recasts. They're terrible.

Projects like that are the demonstration of company technologies, they show who is the daddy on the market.
Even if not many will buy it - it will be a "smth to respect" project for Hot Toys.

I second that :clap

Being a long time Robo-fan, I am just super excited for high quality new RoboCop stuff honestly.
So stoked !!!!!

3A huge metal gear rex and now HT Cain: 2012 is sure to be the year of the long awaited, almost impossible to produce robot design.
I can't wait to see the first pictures of Cain proto.

I hope we'll get searchlights here.
Actual display whipping out of the helmet is probably impossible in this particular case due to possible QC issues but light-up searchlights is something to hope for IMO. HT got some skills & experience here & it will be a real boost to WOW-factor in this case.
Just imagine Cain on display with searchlights on in the dark room! Not even talking about new possibilities for awesome pics!

The only picture I found of Cain stopmo puppet equipped with the spot lights, courtesy of STudio Tippett TM

Kain.jpg

The spot wiring is shrouded of mystery because we have no clear pictures of the back.

since ED 209 showed up in robocop 2 and even 3, i sure hope to see another version released this year. :yess:

If they do another version, I hope his legs can go up the tracks and his toes are all poseable.

:lecture

and that they get the left arm gun right, with retractable/movable firing missile launcher...and wires in the feet/toe areas...and film accurate 'mouth area'...and MOST IMPORTANTLY, NO RUBBER DOME!!! :gah:

Other than that, I still love my original ED. :hi5:

Here's hoping they do a pre-robo Murphy figure in full armor and gear. :pray:

And as long as I'm asking for the moon ... it might be cool if they made Robo's "at rest" chair, too!

^^
Man looking at Nickys eBay pictures this figure is well & truly deserving of an update. I can't wait till HT release some detailed pictures of there Robocop, he's going to be awesome :)

The leg details and articulation is still awesome on that figure though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back