Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Hello, you guys! I would like to know if its normal some difference between the color of the hands and the color of the arms. I think the tone it's a little too clear on my figure, what do you think?

robo%20hand%207_zpsysi1y36x.jpg

robo%20hand%206_zpskhqif5mp.jpg

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Yup, mine looks like that.

Doesn't look too abnormal to me.

This difference is very strange to me! I need to give a feedback about it, so it's normal!? Anyone else has the same opinion? By the way, thank you, Koolop and Mr. Walker!

checked mine - all three have slight color differences between palms and forearms on both hands, may be not as strong as your example.

Anyone selling or trading this guy?

I don´t think you´ll be having much luck with this.
Search ebay. I think the prices are still kinda alright, if I´m not mistaken.

So the exchange rate should cancel out most of the expense of the shipping charges. Depending on where you are, of course.

It is free shipping.

Thanks for the link dapro.

These retail around £230 in the UK so to get this for £170 is a brilliant deal. I regretted the day I sold my BD Robo so I'm glad I'll have him in my collection again.

Just got this guy in and I have to say I am impress with the head sculpt in person.

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

I think this figure is one that will definately be very expensive and sought after once it is gone. It will go down as one of HT best...just like that DX13.

I wonder if they would ever go back to the Robocop line. It maybe wasn't the most lucrative or fast selling, but man they did a great job with it. I have all the newer figures (diecast Robo, 2 pack Murphy/BD Robo, ED 209) and I love them. I was wondering if we'd see an exclusive Robocop 2 version...I think that might make sense. Limited release, very similar figure but with new color scheme and some new accessories. Or go all out and include one of HT most ambitious projects, the Robocop 2 monster Cain. Or even a damaged torso Robocop a la workshop Mark 3.

c1326e1bf23ebcbeae9e0368334d2e31.jpg

f644a4776fb876e9b3c34a63629a71c9.jpg

55df732d5b607b538a289dbe1a4240a3.jpg

I don't think there are too many Robo 2 fans out there...and as a huge '87 fan it is clear this is a big drop off in terms of thematic and story quality. But it was still Weller and I think he was more comfortable as Robocop and Robocain was an absolute amazing designed villain. A lot of wasted potential there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already have the DarkSpidey Robo 2 repaint but would love it if HT did a Robocop 2 figure with Nuke, Cain brain and bd helmet accessories.

I don't think there are too many Robo 2 fans out there...and as a huge '87 fan it is clear this is a big drop off in terms of thematic and story quality. But it was still Weller and I think he was more comfortable as Robocop and Robocain was an absolute amazing designed villain. A lot of wasted potential there.

I like robocop 2 not for the storyline obviously because that is pretty bad but for the fight sequences between robocop and robocain and the humour.

Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

I like robocop 2 not for the storyline obviously because that is pretty bad but for the fight sequences between robocop and robocain and the humour.

Yes it is still very watchable...
I think Weller owned that role, made it his own and was his "career definer". If you ever hear him talk about the role, his experience becoming Robocop, this is a guy that had passion for that character and I think he still took that into Robocop 2.

The action is great...Robocain is arguably one of the best stop motion characters.

He is and threezero were gonna make him in 1/6th scale but not so sure whats going on there. Its been a long time since they provided any update on that project so id say it died a quick death.

Back