Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

i mean - it's Robo 3 mouth on the poster. not Weller's robo. but he's surrounded by Robocop 1 features.

robocop-featured-2.png

also shoulders on the poster are too low for Robocop 1 where they were put on the highest level.

attachment.php

robocop2.jpg

if it's still robo1 and not just a bad choice for photoshopping a poster, he looks very strange.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

It´s just drawn that way, P.
Let it slide.
It´s still a beautiful RC1 poster...

nope, Endo, it's robocop 3. it has robocop 3 mouth, robocop 3 face (much wider than Weller) and robocop 3 suit.

compare this part to your poster. see those bolts that Weller suit has and R3 doesn't?

a person who made that poster didn't know the difference, or didn't care - anyway, considering the Robocop 3 movie reputation, it's a terrible mistake :D

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 434
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 433
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 435

Ok, that detail is RC3, alright.
You´re on the 100% accurate side, I get it.
I´m not, it´s a beautiful poster.
Done.
:wink1:

nope, i just said it's robocop 3 and you said it wasn't :)

Nevermind that, how did ED get to that position on the stairway?

Still, a nice poster and a great display. No chair? Even if he's not seated in it, it makes a nice display piece. I'm going to add some extra LEDs in mine to light the monitor and the 2 smaller displays.

This set turned out fantastic.Probably one of HT's best.

I kinda hate to get into this but I really don't think it's Burke's mouth. Granted, it's not a spot on rendering of Weller but it's close. It is from RoboCop 2, however. I don't have a screen shot to offer, I'm working from my mobile, but if you go to the end of the first Nuke factory raid scene after Robo kills the perp holding the baby hostage, when Lewis is standing next to him and says, 'Nice shootin' or whatever, that's where that image comes from. Just before he steps on the vial of Nuke. I just don't see why the artist would go through all the trouble to make it as screen accurate as possible then go and put Burke's mouth into a Weller scene.

Pocobor is correct, the following screencap is indeed from Robocop 2, right after they rescue the baby. The light reflections are identical.

Robo2.jpg

Granted, it's not a spot on rendering of Weller but it's close. It is from RoboCop 2, however.
Pocobor is correct, the following screencap is indeed from Robocop 2, right after they rescue the baby. The light reflections are identical.

View attachment 201520
wow, you're right! so EndoSickness was right, too - it's not R3.
(though i was slightly right, too - it's not R1, but it doesn't count after thinking Weller is Burke :D)

==========

my set is finally shipped! at last my civilian Murphy will get palms :D

Last edited:

wow, you're right! so EndoSickness was right, too - it's not R3.
(though i was slightly right, too - it's not R1, but it doesn't count after thinking Weller is Burke :D)

==========

my set is finally shipped! at last my civilian Murphy will get palms :D

:lol Yes, not R1, but Weller and Candykiller toned the colors down from the still, so it´s R1-esque.
:lol

Great, P. When will you have him?

I sadly had to repack´em. Will move in a few weeks and all my babies need to be packed savely.
That´s what I love HT for. You´ll never have to fear about anything in these boxes.
:yess:

Battle Damage Robocop has joined my collection 😎

0de845866dd6ec67407cc5722600d82a.jpg

Does anyone's Alex headsculpt have very faint scratches above his upper lip? I just noticed it last night while I was trying the helmet on mine. I might see if SSC can give me a new one.

Does anyone's Alex headsculpt have very faint scratches above his upper lip? I just noticed it last night while I was trying the helmet on mine. I might see if SSC can give me a new one.

Damn, that's annoying Snake. I hope you can sort something out.

I sent an inquiry to SSC, just gotta wait and see.

Hopefully the UK retailers have this guy in stock in the next couple of weeks, which I'm informed is looking likely. All these new pics are killing me a little bit. :(

Back