Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

My Review of this amazing piece

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

TA just broke the Robocop 2 pack.

Looks like it picked the worst fig possible to wait until it gets cheap, a masterpiece

Looks like it picked the worst fig possible to wait until it gets cheap, a masterpiece

There's no denying this figure is awesome but I still think it will not sell out for a while mainly because of the price point, any figure over 250 seems to take a while to sell down, look at the first release Robo, those sets are still available and the one without the chair is selling for 275 which is cheaper than this single figure is and that one is diecast and has sound features.

I received this set 2 weeks ago. I was amazed. My only complain on the BD robo is: Why there is no scratch marks or bullet holes in his abdominal area? Damaged on the chest, arm, shoulder and thigh only? Looks like the bad guys just shot at the silver area only.

I think that it might actually be screen accurate. Kinda odd that they decided to do that to the suit in the movie but maybe it had something to do with the material they made it out of??

I think that it might actually be screen accurate. Kinda odd that they decided to do that to the suit in the movie but maybe it had something to do with the material they made it out of??

I've just finished rewatching the movie, there is in fact some wear or damage details on the waist area. Other than that, his armor damage on the figure is pretty spot on and is in fact based on how he looked right at the end of the movie when he went back to OCP to arrest **** Jones.

Also a minor nitpick I spotted is that the baby food decal Hot Toys provided with this set isn't accurate to how it looked in the movie.... Its very different....

Your right there is damage to the waist area in the movie, it appears hot toys missed that detail, it can be seen pretty well at 1:37 mark.

Damn UPS!!! They always deliver later afternoons and yesterday they decided to attempt 1st try around Noon:( now I have to wait till Monday and get my BD Robo:'(

Unless another set of figures or figure from Hot Toys that will be released this year can be as good as this, I don't see why this cannot become the Hot Toys figure set of the year... The details from head to toe on the Robocop figure alone is amazing. Straight out of the movie!

Good eyes everyone, but nothing that can´t be achieved.

I catched my set today from my neighbor and I´m totally in awe. This is the best figure I have ver seen. The likeness is uncanny, the details are breathtaking and it being my first 2-pack I was: "Holy ****. To unpack 1 figure that you ached for is already nerdheaven, but this...?" I think I was shortof starting to tremble.
:lol
Anyhow, I love this, really do and although I´m packing up my stuff, since moving in with my girl, this still gets a temporary place and I needed to shoot those:

DSC_0422.JPG
DSC_0416.JPG
DSC_0418.JPG
DSC_0413.JPG
DSC_0419.JPG
DSC_0421.JPG
DSC_0420.JPG
DSC_0425.JPG

Yeah congratulations and love the display, that poster is sweet!!

That display is simply breathtaking Endo. Massive respect bro!

the baby food decal Hot Toys provided with this set isn't accurate to how it looked in the movie.... Its very different....
I noticed that too, so I'm using Photoshop to create accurate sticker images, then I'll print a full page of them to spread around.

Congrats Endo :duff

Yeah congratulations and love the display, that poster is sweet!!

Thx, Pete. It´s from Candy Killer originally, but I found a big version and put in the originaly logo. The one on CK´s is too bland:

Nice pics--love that poster!

robocop1.jpg

That display is simply breathtaking Endo. Massive respect bro!

why you taking pics of my living room man!?!?!?! Lol, awesome display!!!

If that´s the case, where are you the whole time?

:horror :lol

Thx, everyone. Stepping into the living room this morning was cool. It is everytime you get something new, but yesterday especially so.
Robocop essentially complete.
Maybe some customs in the future, but essentially a full display.
:yess:

:lol
He didn´t get the lips fully, but otherwise and when you´re standing in front of it, it´s Weller.
:wink1:

Back