Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

They think about hk loose sellers lol

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Wow this looks so amazing! I'm glad I was able to flexpay this back in March after months of going back and forth on if I could afford it or not, since I had put Batgirl on flexpay previously. If it comes out before my next flexpay is due I don't know if I can wait!

So has anyone got an advance shipping notice yet?

Finally decided to pull the trigger. Hope it ships soon.

If anyone is planning to display Murphy with his helmet and is willing to part with his hair sculpt, PM me!

My set arrived today. Post a few pics up tonight.

Wow. Those are some spectacular shots, paramoremcr88!

Repped! :lecture

Can't wait to finally get this set in hand. Figure(s) of the year for me. Sideshow still has my last Flex payment scheduled for July 5 ...

Got 3-5 week processing email from Sideshow.

Got a 3-5 week email too! Can't wait!

me too:
Dear __________,
Your pre-order of the RoboCop (Battle Damaged Version) & Alex Murphy Sixth Scale Figure Set (Hot Toys) (9______5) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 3-5 weeks. The anticipated arrival window has been expanded due to significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations. Be advised that you will receive a separate e-mail that will include the date that your item is due to be processed and charged.

Paramore, it moved. Looking at your pics... it moved.

Wow. Usually your photos are good, but... WOW!

Great shots! Im so excited for my set!

Great pics everybody. I'm really excited to get this guy. He came out so great. Unfortunately I probably won't have the funds to pick him up until early 2016. Hopefully, he'll still be available by then. Judging by the last RoboCop release I think I should be ok, but you never know in this hobby.

Looking at your pics... it moved.

Hey, hey, hey! Keep it in your pants buddy. This is a family-friendly board ;)

Back