Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Hi mate, I live on in the UK and still cheaper then buying in the UK. The fee are around £50 but I never pay them on time.

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Anyone know when this set is due for release?

Sideshow slotted my final Flex payment for July 5th.

But after the first Robo got pushed back by what seemed like almost a year, I'm not super confident in that date.

Sideshow slotted my final Flex payment for July 5th.

But after the first Robo got pushed back by what seemed like almost a year, I'm not super confident in that date.

??

Was it? I don't remember that.

EDIT: as I suspected. Only 3 months later than original schedule as per HT specs.

??

Was it? I don't remember that.

EDIT: as I suspected. Only 3 months later than original schedule as per HT specs.

Just checked all my old e-mails. I can't speak to HT's schedule, but my original Sideshow order confirmation had it shipping in early February. Did not receive it until early November.

*********, the pics on the first page aren't working anymore.

Part of me still wants to get this but I'd want the set and it seems like a lot even though both figures are awesome. I still need to get the regular Robocop.

Incoming. :panic:

11194510_10152784761957344_3416675172310219426_o.jpg

What tha ****?! How?

I thought this was for the end of the year? We're not even half-way through yet!

What tha ****?! How?

I thought this was for the end of the year? We're not even half-way through yet!
Probably will be shipping out around then. It could be the last set of figures to be released in that photo.

Sideshow does state July 2015, but I too am surprised we're getting them this early. They look fan-****ing-tastic. :drool

Probably will be shipping out around then. It could be the last set of figures to be released in that photo.

Or it could be the first and be available in Hong Kong by the end of this month. And as I order from Hong Kong I'd have him unbelievably sooner than I was expecting.

Hope he hasn't been rushed.

So, we could have this by the time SDCC rolls around? Only a year from when we first saw the BD proto? Wow.

When will HT remember its raison d'être and start previewing more AoU figures, dammit? :gah: :lol

hmm, just thinking. They could make a Doc Ock with that Bones stand. lol

So, we could have this by the time SDCC rolls around? Only a year from when we first saw the BD proto? Wow.

When will HT remember its raison d'être and start previewing more AoU figures, dammit? :gah: :lol

A mere one MCU figure amongst this lot, can you believe it? You're scaring me HT. If John Matrix suddenly appears unannounced and T1 Kyle Reese goes up for order I will assume the end-times are imminent.

A mere one MCU figure amongst this lot, can you believe it? You're scaring me HT. If John Matrix suddenly appears unannounced and T1 Kyle Reese goes up for order I will assume the end-times are imminent.

If we ever got a John McClane proto at SDCC instead of, say, Mark XLV or yet another Mark VII repaint, someone will go all Nakatomi on Howard's office.

giphy.gif

Back