Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS266 "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures S

image1a.jpg
image2a.jpg

I think they need to move this wire area higher. Just my POV. Cheers.

Re: Hot Toys MMS266 "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures S

They can place the wire even higher just bring the price down!

so want this! the clean look is necessary and iconic for the helmeted look but this unmasked look is so nice!

Yeah this guy is great. One of t few that have a rather flawless design to the original source material.
If is comes out like this than Hot Toys has made. Reall movie masterpiece set.

CDUK have this up for £300 with full payment. Haven't checked other places, but seems like a very good price for people in the UK.

I don't get why you guys in the UK don't order with a good retailer in another european country.
Would it be much more expensive for you?
You would get it earlier...

I don't get why you guys in the UK don't order with a good retailer in another european country.

I personally don't mind waiting until uk retailers get their stock and at the same time I'm supporting uk business's. It's a lot less hassle if there's any issues with the item too.

I think the whole consensus is that they get it faster with Timcent or any other HK seller. Otherwise the wait is very long.

The whole price is a very debatable topic, I'd say. Some say it comes out even cheaper than ordering from SSC because of fees or whatnot, while others say that it's just bs and that waiting for a local retailer it's actually cheaper and helps local commerce.

I wouldn't know the first thing about it though. It's just funny to read those guys argue about it on FB.

To be honest I've never looked in to it before. Which European retailers have stuff available before the UK?

Ordering direct is definitely more expensive, but it can vary from item to item. The Alien Warrior LSB costs me £286 inc shipping and all fee's from SSC. Buying from CDUK would have been £255. I estimate this hot toys set costing £366 if I buy direct. I'd rather save the £66 and wait a few months extra.

I think the whole consensus is that they get it faster with Timcent or any other HK seller. Otherwise the wait is very long.

The whole price is a very debatable topic, I'd say. Some say it comes out even cheaper than ordering from SSC because of fees or whatnot, while others say that it's just bs and that waiting for a local retailer it's actually cheaper and helps local commerce.

I wouldn't know the first thing about it though. It's just funny to read those guys argue about it on FB.

I just figured it was because they were eager beavers.

Re: Article: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures

I'm not aware of any other good European sellers so tend to buy from loontentoys or forbidden planet.

I've never bought from cduk, do they get stuff in quick or are you waiting ages like from OSB?

CDUK have this up for £300 with full payment. Haven't checked other places, but seems like a very good price for people in the UK.

I can't seem to find CDUK. What's their website address?

I've never bought from cduk, do they get stuff in quick or are you waiting ages like from OSB?
There is usually a bit of a wait which I think is just standard for UK suppliers.

I can't seem to find CDUK. What's their website address?

Collectiblesdirect UK--The best place for your collectibles, statues, action figures from movies, video games, comics. We store sideshow, hottoys, gentle giant, kotobukiya, bowen and many more brands

Re: Article: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures

This won't be appearing on Loonten's listings for quite some time I suspect, scratch that... it won't be appearing anywhere for some time due to the fact it's Hot Toys and they sure do like to drag things out for as long as possible. Anyone else guessing 2016 before it sees the light of day?

This won't be appearing on Loonten's listings for quite some time I suspect, scratch that... it won't be appearing anywhere for some time due to the fact it's Hot Toys and they sure do like to drag things out for as long as possible. Anyone else guessing 2016 before it sees the light of day?

Factoring in the inevitable delay, let's call it, this time next year.

Back