Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures

Budget Stark created a separate thread for this, but just in case you miss it, his First Look video.

I never thought we'd ever get BD Robo or Murphy figures from a McFarlane or a NECA, but from Hot Toys? Unreal.

Re: Article: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures

I get tired of all these figure vids with all their white light crap shining all over the place.

From Hot Toys Collectors.

roboset1.jpg
roboset2.jpg
roboset3.jpg
roboset4.jpg
roboset5.jpg

Looks fantastic, though I do wish HT would make human hands smaller than they do.

BD looks great but makes you wonder how HT will package their Robocop 2 figure!

Instantly worth the advanced pre-order just to be sure you've got one come the 2099 release date.

View attachment 140316

I must say they really nailed the murphy sculpt. On the hands issue yeah I wish they would make them smaller. Reminds me of the hands the t-1000 figure had. Normal figures don't suffer so much from it but when you get skinny figures like murphy or the t-1000 you really see a large pair of hands.

The figure look fantastic..amazing!
Cannot wait to have all three robocop figures.

I've just preordered the two pack with Forbidden Planet.com. It's £349.99 (plus £5.50 postage). It's the same price on FP.co.uk. The good thing is, unlike SS there's no NRD so if it comes up cheaper elsewhere I can cancel my order.

Yeah no confirmation for a Robocop 2 figure. But I see what some are saying.
I cannot see HT making two robocop 2 figures (one with and without helmet less murphy).
I think they will settle with these for now. I doubt we'd see robo 2 for some time now.

Yeah no confirmation for a Robocop 2 figure. But I see what some are saying.
I cannot see HT making two robocop 2 figures (one with and without helmet less murphy).
I think they will settle with these for now. I doubt we'd see robo 2 for some time now.

Id say we might be seeing something about cain shortly after the release of Robocop battle damaged and murphy.

Yeah...Cain makes sense, but the actually Robo 2 is a bit of a gamble. The suit is completely identical except for colour and same too goes for the head sculpt. The battle damage is different, but I'm not sure there is enough to justify another figure by HT... I mean I'd buy, but I would say it is a gamble of their part releasing a Robo 2 figure. I couldn't say if it would be a big seller or not.
But Robocain would sell well....there are so so few figure of his guy. And it is one of the best stop motion characters...complexity of design and movements. A lot of accesories possible as well...the face screen, nuke, cains brain, his remote control haha.

I've just preordered the two pack with Forbidden Planet.com. It's £349.99 (plus £5.50 postage). It's the same price on FP.co.uk. The good thing is, unlike SS there's no NRD so if it comes up cheaper elsewhere I can cancel my order.

I ordered mine from collectables direct at £315
RoboCop Movie Masterpiece Action Figure 2-Pack 1/6 RoboCop Battle Damaged and Alex Murphy 30 cm

Back