1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This figure will be soooo so good. I hope that this one has gun firing sound effects. I was hoping that the clean had it.
To be honest, I'd love to have more sound effects than dialogue.
Like of Robo walking, movement sounds and of course the gun firing.

This figure will be soooo so good. I hope that this one has gun firing sound effects. I was hoping that the clean had it.
To be honest, I'd love to have more sound effects than dialogue.
Like of Robo walking, movement sounds and of course the gun firing.
..I never thought about that! That is pure genius!
Way more fun potential than phrases.... I'm sold

(Blush). Why thank you hahaha
I mean that sound of the Auto 9 at least. I'm not sure why that wasn't added in.
But I'm over the moon about this figure. Always have been. Cannot wait to own this,

(Blush). Why thank you hahaha
I mean that sound of the Auto 9 at least. I'm not sure why that wasn't added in.
But I'm over the moon about this figure. Always have been. Cannot wait to own this,

Yeah, I'd rather NOT have to make the gun sounds myself -- haven't really done that since I was 5. :lol

Saw Robo today at the China International Comics Festival, in Guangzhou. He looks incredible.

Robo.jpg
Robo2.jpg
Robo3.jpg
Robo4.jpg

This figure might as well wear heels, stockings and a garter belt because its just teasing.........preorder already baby!!!

Hot Toys wake up!

Robocop-melhores-filmes.jpg

Attachments

• RoboCop-Alex-Murphy-Unhelmeted2.JPG
    RoboCop-Alex-Murphy-Unhelmeted2.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 260
You mean just so we can see the Full Specs and Pics right? Because you know you have to Timcent this one.

Yeah full specs and so we will know if were getting diecast or not and I want to simply secure the order. I'm not sure if I want to make ordering from Timcent a regular thing, its pricey:panic:

I have been liking the idea of getting them ASAP for obvious reasons, I did it also to get some of my must haves out of the way early so as to no interfere with the up coming holiday shopping I have to get started on soon. It sucks when this figures release during the Christmas season.

i regret not going with timcent for the robo/chair combo. i know its all about patience, but robo is one fig i would pay a premium to get asap!
now, with ss, im thinking sometime in nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back