1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excitement levels for this have gone up after receiving the standard Robocop. That one is a beast of a figure, this one looks to be aswell. Man the Robocop line could be so perfect if not for the ED-209 fiasco.

I'm SO all over this.

I wonder what the voice quotes will be? Should be a bunch.

Any guesses?

Excitement levels for this have gone up after receiving the standard Robocop. That one is a beast of a figure, this one looks to be aswell. Man the Robocop line could be so perfect if not for the ED-209 fiasco.

Have you forsaken the ED forever, man? Even if it's severely discounted, and the treatments that some have undertaken to the dome continue to hold up a year from now?

I'm SO all over this.

I wonder what the voice quotes will be? Should be a bunch.

Any guesses?

Probably several, they've already been mentioned in the past few pages. "Looking for me?," "I'm not arresting you anymore," "**** Jones is wanted for murder" and "Murphy" are pretty much givens.

I want this figure...

Emil.jpg

So I can recreate this scene....

hC8746C66

Have you forsaken the ED forever, man? Even if it's severely discounted, and the treatments that some have undertaken to the dome continue to hold up a year from now?

No, I still have him. It's just extremely disappointing that we have to worry about treating or replacing a rubber dome at all. It put a huge dampener on the whole release. We should be talking about how cool it is, the amazing detail and articulation - instead that thread is understandably now filled with nothing but rubber-rotting discussion.

No, I still have him. It's just extremely disappointing that we have to worry about treating or replacing a rubber dome at all. It put a huge dampener on the whole release. We should be talking about how cool it is, the amazing detail and articulation - instead that thread is understandably now filled with nothing but rubber-rotting discussion.

How is it/Is it holding up? Either the dome or the rubber joints?

I know that guy! ( we had mutual friends). Went to a few parties together back in NY in the late 80s Robo days. His name is Paul McCrane and he's really a nice guy, he played the piano at one party but all I could think of when we talked was "I LIKE IT!" His character's line when he sampled the cannon gun.

Gotta say, he was really good in the pic, everyone was, the casting was pitch perfect in the film.

I want this figure...

Emil.jpg

So I can recreate this scene....

hC8746C66

I just realized I'm gonna have to pick up a DC BD head too, just to complete this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back