Hot Toys Resident Evil Chris Redfield S.T.A.R.S Version...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw both S.T.A.R.S. Chris and Wesker at SDCC and boy did they look sick!!

They weren't available for pre-order though, they had you sign an interest sheet so they could gauge interest in these.

I saw both S.T.A.R.S. Chris and Wesker at SDCC and boy did they look sick!!

They weren't available for pre-order though, they had you sign an interest sheet so they could gauge interest in these.

and i put my name right after you told me they had that list, hopefully there is an announcement soon for these

thought i would share a couple pics

DSCN1304.jpg

DSCN1249.jpg

This is definitely on my Christmas list this year!!! Thanks for the pics.

This is definitely on my Christmas list this year!!! Thanks for the pics.

so, after debating as long as i have on what version to get, i finally decided to pick up the STARS versions of chris and wesker. i will miss the shotgun and rocket launcher from the BSAA version, but the STARS uniform just looks nicer to me.

i will hold off on sheva for now.

This should be right around the corner, right? It feels like a very long time since we first saw these during SD Comic Con. Pretty much half a year.

I'm getting quite anxious for these. I passed on BSAA Chris and Midnight Wesker and waiter for the STARS versions.

After seeing the pics and specs of the new T800 figure, I'm beginning to hope that HT uses the new muscular body on STARS Chris!

is anybody switching Chis to a regular narrow shoulder true type body? im getting this fig and am really tempted to switch, i think it will probably look a bit better but i'll wait till i get him first.

is anybody switching Chis to a regular narrow shoulder true type body? im getting this fig and am really tempted to switch, i think it will probably look a bit better but i'll wait till i get him first.

if they are gonna be putting him on the new muscle body, then I will keep it as is.

if they are gonna be putting him on the new muscle body, then I will keep it as is.

a newer non bsaa body? wow, i didnt know that. i guess in the original resident evil you couldnt really appreciate the characters but he looked to have the same build as leon.

the non BSAA muscle body is more or less the same as the body wolverine is on.

they made a scaled up one for the new ahnold T800 figure.

cool, thanks for clearing that up, anyway, cant wait for stars chris, hopefully we'll get other stars members if not i hope we at least get stars jill.

the non BSAA muscle body is more or less the same as the body wolverine is on.

they made a scaled up one for the new ahnold T800 figure.

Back