Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone new to the board and just wanted to show off the latest acquisition to my Resident Evil collection. I've been collecting RE figures for some time, but this is my first Hot Toys figure. :D I am very pleased. Unfortunately the pictures aren't the best cause I don't have my "good" camera anymore

Box
Picture001-1.jpg

Jill Comparison
Picture031.jpg

Displayed
Picture036.jpg

Thanks!

Yeah I spent a bit trying to get a good pose. I was gonna set her up with my MD Nemesis Types but the scale difference just looked too goofy.

:lol yeah. If you have the Palisades Nemesis statue, that's pretty accurate, scale wise.

Really? I've been thinking about getting that statue for a while. I had the Psade Jill but it took a shelf dive and became more of a puzzle than a figure. And that kind of put me off the Nemesis thinking it would be just as cheap as the Jill. If it looks good scale wise I might have to pick that up. :D

Really? I've been thinking about getting that statue for a while. I had the Psade Jill but it took a shelf dive and became more of a puzzle than a figure. And that kind of put me off the Nemesis thinking it would be just as cheap as the Jill. If it looks good scale wise I might have to pick that up. :D

I'd say it's about the same quality as the Jill statue. it's a hollow casting. so it's pretty light. It's huuuuge though so it looks really nice on the shelf.

I'd say it's about the same quality as the Jill statue. it's a hollow casting. so it's pretty light. It's huuuuge though so it looks really nice on the shelf.

Nice! I've been thinking about picking it up for a while now, I think I'm sold. Now to find it for a reasonable price.

I just bought one of these from a seller on Ebay, I can't wait! :D

What other figure in the line would you reccommend I buy next?

I just recently obtained a Jill Valentine body on eBay (atleast I think it's Jill's body), and I want to make sure this is her body.

Are the hard plastic tucked behind her breasts supposed to be broken off from the pegs from the body? I know the Black Widow version, the breasts were removed from the pegs, but I didn't think they did the same for Jill as well. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I just recently obtained a Jill Valentine body on eBay (atleast I think it's Jill's body), and I want to make sure this is her body.

Are the hard plastic tucked behind her breasts supposed to be broken off from the pegs from the body? I know the Black Widow version, the breasts were removed from the pegs, but I didn't think they did the same for Jill as well. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Broken off as well....

One way to tell it's a Jill body is the label M2 on the insides of the upper torso (sternum between the boobs) & smaller sized breast, may have plastic wrapped arms and the arms may have black dye residue...

Everthing else same as BW body

Broken off as well....

One way to tell it's a Jill body is the label M2 on the insides of the upper torso (sternum between the boobs) & smaller sized breast, may have plastic wrapped arms and the arms may have black dye residue...

Everthing else same as BW body

ohh thank you very much for the info. I was a bit nervous when I thought the body could have been someone elses.

Back