Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3779.jpg

So much win...

I hope they add the cloak and mask but I can live without them being included. They've done such a great job on the battle suit that its almost a crime to cover it up.

Omg they made Battlesuit Jill! Finally something to look forward to! Hopefully it won't be too long a wait. :hi5:

meh...same head sculpt...but I guess it would be strange if they made a new sculpt for the same character...I mean, in the same video game. If this was another game, like RE6 or whatever, they could probably do a new sculpt...

meh...same head sculpt...but I guess it would be strange if they made a new sculpt for the same character...I mean, in the same video game. If this was another game, like RE6 or whatever, they could probably do a new sculpt...

The only thing I would say is adjust her brow to make her look more evil or intense, better reflecting her attitude while under Wesker's control, but it's such a minor thing as the figure is remarkable

HT may have used an alternate top rubber torso with higher lifted boobs... BSAA version was too low....

HT's strive to improve... Like...BSAA Chris was too short...

SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! A definate must buy! I just wish HT used an angrier headsculpt but oh well. And I do hope HT add her cloak and mask as well as 2 Skorpion machine guns. And thank for the heads up earlier bio :rock

I really hope we get a flashback/LIN BSAA Chris.

The suit material seems the same as the stuff used on Black Widow, with different coloring. However it looks like they used stretchy fabric on the mid sleeve so her arms should articulate better than BW.
The only thing I am concerned about re: the suit material is that all those seams are going to be pretty lumpy bumpy under the suit. Example is the right leg seam on BW. It looked smooth on all the proto and demo shots but the final product had a significant bulge under that seam.

Back