Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope HT makes a Jill like this
298px-Jill_Pachislot.png

Got my Jill yesterday afternoon. She had NO plastic wrap on her arms, and all of her joints were extremely tight(I can't even move the legs:lol )

Can someone post pics on how they got all the packs on her belt? Wanna see if I did it right or not.

You should have a sheet of instructions that shows where they all go. I will take pics of mine soon but I haven't done the review yet!

That's the thing, no instructions either. Just a little baggie with the extra hand joints in it. I ordered her from Alteregocomics.com

Oh, the antenna on the radio was missing, and the earpiece wire is broken at the base of the radio.

That all sounds well dodgy, might be a returned item. I'd get onto them for a replacement.

Doesn't AlterEgo get their stuff from Sideshow? I don't think they're a direct distributer of Hot Toys. I don't think AlterEgo gave you a broken one on purpose. I've ordered from them a lot and had no problems. They should replace it though.

Interesting information about future HT Resident Evil 5

https://www.hottoys.jp/magazine/ask/180.html

question 3 translated by google

Q: バイオハザード5シリーズは、もう発売しないんですか?
Resident Evil 5 series, the release should not there anymore?

A: 予定があります。
I have plans.

It's likely to be Chris Redfield (Lost in Nightmare Ver.) or Jill Valentine (Battle Suit Ver.)
futurehtre5.jpg

Last edited:
battle suit jill battle suit Jill oh pleeeease!
I'd settle for Uroboros Wesker. :monkey3

Thanks Agen,
Battlesuit Jill definitely gets my vote!!!!

Who else might be possible I wonder?

What about Dave Johnson? They could print him out on a piece of paper...

Back