Hot Toys Resi 4 Leon Price...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with him though. :huh :lol Haven't been much of a fan of the series since they bailed on the zombies and went with a "Crazies" theme. :(

Also why I went with the STARS versions of Chris and Wesker too.

I agree, I like the zombie games also. However, I think that RE2 & RE4 are the best games in the series. Leon has appeared in two of my favorite RE games. I also liked the Gamecube RE remake, that was a fun game.

I have the whole collection from both 4 and 5. They look pretty awesome displayed together. I just wish we could get more characters from the older games.

I agree, I like the zombie games also. However, I think that RE2 & RE4 are the best games in the series. Leon has appeared in two of my favorite RE games. I also liked the Gamecube RE remake, that was a fun game.

I thought the new ones with the las plagas were pretty good, but my absolute favorites are probably the original, RE2 and RE: Code Veronica.

I still kick myself in the ass everytime I think of all the opportunities I had to pick up both Leon's at or under retail price.

RE4 is my personal fave in the series (as well as my all time favorite game) followed VERY closely the RE1 remake. I totally understand why some people don't like it though as it is a major departure from previous games with the abcence of puzzles, zombies etc but for me at least, it still had enough survival horror and RE feel to it to keep me satisfied plus the over the shoulder camera while it doesn't feel as voyeristic, is a major improvement over the original camera. l can't count how many times I walked into a zombie in the earlier games because I couldn't see infront of me.

Man, I remember when RE used to be scary... I've never beaten REmake... even with the bad dialogue, I was scared ****less.

I have the whole collection from both 4 and 5. They look pretty awesome displayed together. I just wish we could get more characters from the older games.

I thought the new ones with the las plagas were pretty good, but my absolute favorites are probably the original, RE2 and RE: Code Veronica.
Yeah I've got the whole collection (minus Jill, but she's on her way soon!)

and those two are also my favorite RE games.

RE4 is my personal fave in the series (as well as my all time favorite game) followed VERY closely the RE1 remake. I totally understand why some people don't like it though as it is a major departure from previous games with the abcence of puzzles, zombies etc but for me at least, it still had enough survival horror and RE feel to it to keep me satisfied plus the over the shoulder camera while it doesn't feel as voyeristic, is a major improvement over the original camera. l can't count how many times I walked into a zombie in the earlier games because I couldn't see infront of me.

The over the shoulder camera turned it into a faster paced action game, which is still awesome. I still miss the fixed camera angles because it made the game scary. Turning the corner and walking into a zombie you didn't know was there made me jump a few times. And if it was a Hunter... ugh.
RE4 on the Wii is such an awesome game. The pointer makes it so much easier to aim, but it seems like they made the AI smarter to make up for that. RE4 is still one of the best games in the series. The boss fights in the game were epic.

I wish they'd make figures from all the RE's. I'd buy them all.

001.jpg

The board member who sold me theirs is my BFF...
bff_640x480_dt.gif

...but my absolute favorites are probably the original, RE2 and RE: Code Veronica.
I think these are usually considered to be the best in the series; Nemesis was great also, but short.

I remember way-back-when I first played RE 2 and I was walking down a hall and a window broke and then the Licker was on the ceiling...I jumped and yelled out in my room. Good times!

Last edited:
I think these are usually considered to be the best in the series; Nemesis was great also, but short.

I remember way-back-when I first played RE 2 and I was walking down a hall and a window broke and then the Licker was on the ceiling...I jumped and yelled out in my room. Good times!

This is a gross story, but when I was playing RE2 I had a bulk sized container of those warhead candies and would keep them inside my cheek until the sour flavor went away. I think I did this one too many times because the entire layer of skin inside my cheek fell off and I thought I was turning into a zombie for a little while.

It was these things that did it to me:

warheads.jpg

Last edited:
This is a gross story, but when I was playing RE2 I had a bulk sized container of those warhead candies and would keep them inside my cheek until the sour flavor went away. I think I did this one too many times because the entire layer of skin inside my cheek fell off and I thought I was turning into a zombie for a little while.

It was these things that did it to me:

warheads.jpg

doggy_style_barf.gif

The over the shoulder camera turned it into a faster paced action game, which is still awesome. I still miss the fixed camera angles because it made the game scary. Turning the corner and walking into a zombie you didn't know was there made me jump a few times. And if it was a Hunter... ugh.
RE4 on the Wii is such an awesome game. The pointer makes it so much easier to aim, but it seems like they made the AI smarter to make up for that. RE4 is still one of the best games in the series. The boss fights in the game were epic.

I wish they'd make figures from all the RE's. I'd buy them all.

Don't get me wrong I like the old schoole camera style too, it has a real voyeristic, someone is allways watching me feel to it but running into zombies I couldn't see never really scared, just pissed me off especially is I was low on health. Personally I'd like to have the option and be able to choose what camera angle you prefer in future RE games. That way fans of both can be happy.

Personally as much as I love RE4, (like I said it's my favorite game), I found the boss fights or at least the boss designs lacking. They just weren't as "nightmarish" to me. However the begginning of the game had me on edge when you first get into the little town, and everyone attacks you and is screaming at you in Spanish and you run into the house only to hear Dr. Salvador's chainsaw rev up. I remember the first time I played it I was concentrating on shooting everyone that I didn't even notice he was right next to me untill he sawed my head off :lol Then when I restarted and began running out of ammo I climbed the bell tower thinking I was safe and the the damn bastards started throwing moltovs at me. Good times.

Don't get me wrong I like the old schoole camera style too, it has a real voyeristic, someone is allways watching me feel to it but running into zombies I couldn't see never really scared, just pissed me off especially is I was low on health. Personally I'd like to have the option and be able to choose what camera angle you prefer in future RE games. That way fans of both can be happy.

Personally as much as I love RE4, (like I said it's my favorite game), I found the boss fights or at least the boss designs lacking. They just weren't as "nightmarish" to me. However the begginning of the game had me on edge when you first get into the little town, and everyone attacks you and is screaming at you in Spanish and you run into the house only to hear Dr. Salvador's chainsaw rev up. I remember the first time I played it I was concentrating on shooting everyone that I didn't even notice he was right next to me untill he sawed my head off :lol Then when I restarted and began running out of ammo I climbed the bell tower thinking I was safe and the the damn bastards started throwing moltovs at me. Good times.

I loved the boss fights! They were so fun and different for their time. I love fighting the Right Hand, IT, Krauser... The first fight with that giant fish was awesome!
Yeah man I agree. The town in RE4 was so much more cooler than the castle and everything. The cloaked guys just didn't have the same terror to them than the townspeople did. The townfolks on Pro are so much more aggressive and frightening.

The giant salamander was the only boss I really liked. IT (U-2) and Krauser were fun but their designs were't as creepy as creatures like Tyrant, William, Nemesis or even Alexia. Vertigo was way too easy and Salazar's moves were predictable and Saddler was lame and again their designs just wernt as nightmarish as the guys listed above imho. That being said I think the Regenerators/Iron Maidens are some of the creepiest monsters in any RE game.

I agree the town/village stages were the best and the creepiest. Salazar's castle had some creepy part as well but the Island is pretty much were the survival horror elemnt fades and becomes more action though like I said the Islan does have the Regenerators so it's not a total lost.

The giant salamander was the only boss I really liked. IT (U-2) and Krauser were fun but their designs were't as creepy as creatures like Tyrant, William, Nemesis or even Alexia. Vertigo was way too easy and Salazar's moves were predictable and Saddler was lame and again their designs just wernt as nightmarish as the guys listed above imho. That being said I think the Regenerators/Iron Maidens are some of the creepiest monsters in any RE game.

I agree the town/village stages were the best and the creepiest. Salazar's castle had some creepy part as well but the Island is pretty much were the survival horror elemnt fades and becomes more action though like I said the Islan does have the Regenerators so it's not a total lost.

Oh wow! The Regenerators were so creepy an awesome.
There music use to terrify me because I knew they were coming. Awesome character design and cool creature concept.
Yeah, I wish the whole game would've taken place in the village. That would have been awesome.

I got my RE4 Leon and just bought a Chainsaw Ganado for $72.99 off of BBTS. Anyone know where I can get a cheap Jack Krauser (Before Transformation)?

I really liked Bitores Mendez. That boss fight was really challenging the first time or so. Especially being that early in the game. The Verdugo fight had a good atmosphere to it.

I agree with you on most of the designs though, they were just lacking a bit.

Back