Hot Toys Resi 4 Leon Price...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep in mind that listing at those ridiculous prices costs about 50 cents for 30 days on Ebay, so many of the sellers don't even care about selling the item. But why not list it up for that cheap to see if someone bites?

Keep in mind that listing at those ridiculous prices costs about 50 cents for 30 days on Ebay, so many of the sellers don't even care about selling the item. But why not list it up for that cheap to see if someone bites?

Why list it for cheaper when someone will inevitably bite at the higher listing price? :huh

I don't get this mentality. Why stop there? It's no different than your boss firing you and hiring someone who'll do your job for minimum wage or less. :duh:duh:duh

Bought him, pay'd a good amount but he's worth it to me, I'll prolly buy another before it's all said and done so I can have both versions.

^^^ dis makes me ELITE!!!!!

Of course whenever it comes to opulence I has it, so when SSC offers the best, "DIS one.....", I own it!!!!!

but whenever there's a LEON HT EPIC GRAIL with a premium PEKAGE!!!!! I'm jump on it!!!!

:rotfl:clap:rotfl:clap:rotfl:clap:rotfl:clap

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/AkMsSIjQXxo&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/AkMsSIjQXxo&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Bought him, pay'd a good amount but he's worth it to me, I'll prolly buy another before it's all said and done so I can have both versions.

^^^ dis makes me ELITE!!!!!

Of course whenever it comes to opulence I has it, so when SSC offers the best, "DIS one.....", I own it!!!!!

but whenever there's a LEON HT EPIC GRAIL with a premium PEKAGE!!!!! I'm jump on it!!!!

Without question.:exactly:

I have both versions.

can i be elite? :monkey3

:lol

It's like someone else out there pays attention to the open price of this guy :p Went to the same store that told me 300$ a week ago and now the price shot to 425. I left -_-

I suppose i wasn't too keen on Leon in the first place :p If anyone does want him, let me know. I can grab him for ya. Although if the guy throws me another "misquote", i won't be coming back for it...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/AkMsSIjQXxo&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/AkMsSIjQXxo&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

That vid is politically incorrect in so many ways, I love it.

:D

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Still not a bad price though, considering. :lecture :exactly:

That makes me feel a little better. Just bought one on eBay for $405 + $12 shipping. I was regretting spending so much money on a 12" figure. I always swore I'd never spend over $300. It is the original Leon with Jacket so I had to bite on it.

RE4 and RPD Leon are currently the only figures I'd consider spending $400 or more for.

Having the RE4 version, I'm not even sure I'd want to get the RPD Leon (unless it was a good price or trade). With the money I'd spend on RPD Leon, I think I'm just going to get Regular version Krauser and the Chainsaw Ganado then call the RE4 line quits. What do you think?

If I ever get my hands on either Leon I might feel the same way.

Anywho if your happy with only one Leon then I say yeah just get the Dr. Salvador and a Krauser and be done with it.

That makes me feel a little better. Just bought one on eBay for $405 + $12 shipping. I was regretting spending so much money on a 12" figure. I always swore I'd never spend over $300. It is the original Leon with Jacket so I had to bite on it.

YIKES! Yeah, I wouldn't have dropped that much on regular Leon. RPD in a heartbeat, but not the civilian version. RPD is more nostalgic and appears to be the more popular of the two. But if you're happy, that's what's most important.

YIKES! Yeah, I wouldn't have dropped that much on regular Leon. RPD in a heartbeat, but not the civilian version. RPD is more nostalgic and appears to be the more popular of the two. But if you're happy, that's what's most important.

I see what you're saying. I just feel like RPD Leon has too much of a RE2 vibe to go with the other RE4 character. I am very picky and ____. I will probably pick up RPD down the line though.

Resident Evil 2 is one of the best games in the series, so if I could only have one it'd have to be that version. Thankfully I have both.:yess:

Back