Hot Toys Resi 4 Leon Price...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrisSolo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thinking of selling my Hot Toys Resi 4 Leon but can't find a value on the figure anywhere. Anyone know what these go for now? It's been displayed in a smoke-free, pet-free, child-free home and has all the accessories, box etc.

I'll give you $5 for it! lol. What version is it? RPD or standard RE4? Both go for a minimum of $350 nowdays if it's in mint condition with box and all weapons and accessories.

It's a deal! :D

It's the standard version, but yeah it comes with all the weapons/stand/box etc. in mint condition.

$350? Hmmm... what's that in real money, lol :)

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

$350....really???? Damn, I could sell him and pick up Chris and Wesker...

They've really launched up in value, $350 seems about right. I scored a great deal on the regular about 6-7 months back and have been trying to get a RPD for a decent price since. Laffo, not gonna happen.

Yeah, I'm looking for an RPD as well, but I just won't spend $350 on a 12" figure. Maybe I could trade a Gort Predator for one one day? :lol

i saw a regular one at a shop the other day for 300. Would have bought if it was the RCPD one

I'll give you $5 for it! lol. What version is it? RPD or standard RE4? Both go for a minimum of $350 nowdays if it's in mint condition with box and all weapons and accessories.

Nah, I have been following them for awhile now and the price has been steadily dropping. At their height, they were going for $350-400, but the last few have sold for alot less. There was one early last month that had a buy it now at $300 and the LAST one I saw on eBay ended at just over $200...

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320536644676&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I have yet to decide which was a bigger screw up: selling my RPD Leon for $150 a few years ago or selling my Red Skull EX PF for cost earlier this year.

I'm glad I have both Leons. They're pretty awesome figures.

I really wanted to buy that Red Skull PF from you earlier this year Kibishii. Missing out on buying one of those was one of my greatest regrets.

Nah, I have been following them for awhile now and the price has been steadily dropping. At their height, they were going for $350-400, but the last few have sold for alot less. There was one early last month that had a buy it now at $300 and the LAST one I saw on eBay ended at just over $200...

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320536644676&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I have yet to decide which was a bigger screw up: selling my RPD Leon for $150 a few years ago or selling my Red Skull EX PF for cost earlier this year.

Well it's good to know there dropping in price. Maybe I can pick one up someday soon!

I'm glad I have both Leons. They're pretty awesome figures.

I really wanted to buy that Red Skull PF from you earlier this year Kibishii. Missing out on buying one of those was one of my greatest regrets.

:monkey2 sigh...I think selling Red Skull was a bigger goof up, considering that I used the money to pay for Count Dooku PF...which I just sold for a loss. :monkey2

:monkey2 sigh...I think selling Red Skull was a bigger goof up, considering that I used the money to pay for Count Dooku PF...which I just sold for a loss. :monkey2

Red Skull is one of the most beautiful PFs in my opinion. I've made similar mistakes in the past, though. It comes with the hobby unfortunately.

Red Skull is one of the most beautiful PFs in my opinion. I've made similar mistakes in the past, though. It comes with the hobby unfortunately.

Sad but true. I used to collect horror movie masks and sold many of them for much less than what I paid. Atm I'm selling a hockey mask that cost me $150 for $30.

I'd wait and see. Still think the $400 range is fair market value. Looks like that poor bastard was one of the people who fell for starting their auctions at $0.99 for free listing fees. You save on fees but in the end wind up taking it up the ass because of low-balling babybird bidding. :lol

I'd wait and see. Still think the $400 range is fair market value. Looks like that poor bastard was one of the people who fell for starting their auctions at $0.99 for free listing fees. You save on fees but in the end wind up taking it up the ass because of low-balling babybird bidding. :lol

The latest one to sell...and this is after the guy dropped the price multiple times.
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320548327505&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I think we will see another spike in the price once Jill comes out or an annoucement for Resident Evil 6

I really wish HT would re-release the RE4 Leon's (as well as severall other figures) or even maybe update him with a new headsculpt. When the RE4 line was first released, I wasn't a 1/6 collector yet and because the price on these stayed the same for quite awhile I decided to hold off getting him which I kick myself in the teeth everytime I think of all the wasted oppertunities I could have gotton both Leons for under retail.

Also the RE4 line never felt complete without Ada.

Last edited:
Back